What's new

How To Goblin Mini Wicking by Pictures

Tried this method today which was not far off what I had been doing and working fine.. The only thing I was doing differently was stuffing the wicks a lot further down the base.. Anyway the tank leaked its contents within 5 mins.. Think I might have positioned the coils too high which might have been the cause.. Oh well.. If it ain't broke..

Tried this, worked perfectly first time [emoji106]
Q. How's the goblin for high vg wicking (elements etc)?

Tried this, worked perfectly first time [emoji106]
Q. How's the goblin for high vg wicking (elements etc)?

I'm using 80vg Scotts doughnut in it at the moment. .same consistency as elements and is wicking well :) gotta change it every other day though

Mine has been working great since I got it..no leaks however I am noticing a distinct lack of flavour weirdly. Is this normal when using single coil?

I haven't had an issue with poor flavour when in single coil mode.

Does anyone have a spare oring for the filling screw or know where i can get a spare? Cheers guys

Should be a spare in the bag of bits that comes with it.

I'm using 80vg Scotts doughnut in it at the moment. .same consistency as elements and is wicking well :) gotta change it every other day though

I have used 90VG in it without an issue, flavour only started to drop off after about a week of doing so.

I haven't had an issue with poor flavour when in single coil mode.

Should be a spare in the bag of bits that comes with it.

I have used 90VG in it without an issue, flavour only started to drop off after about a week of doing so.
Bought is second hand so no spare but thanks anyway

Back
Top Bottom