What's new

How To Goblin Mini Wicking by Pictures

Phew, I was thinking if that handles high PG well how little would I need to use for high VG, thanks for that mate :)

No probs, I get confused easily lol

I normally don't use anything less than 60/40 VG/PG nowadays

No probs, I get confused easily lol

I normally don't use anything less than 60/40 VG/PG nowadays

I'm moving that way, only 50/50 I use is El Diablo, if their new high VG range turns out to be good then everything will be 70VG or higher :D

Just rewicked mine with very little muji,
Wife said was it worth putting cotton in, there seem so little.
It's working well and no juice round the 510 but it's only been a hour, so fingers crossed..

That's with 70 vg

Just tried it with El Diablo high VG, seems to be vaping fine, will give it a while and see if it spews everywhere.

Update to my last post, no issue vaping it, but it did leak a bit, most of the juice did get sucked back inside when I inhaled though so not too bad. Out of curiosity what ID and wire gauge did you use? Think mine leaked because the cotton strips were too thin.

All I did is show to my gf some coil wrapping basics on a 3.0mm screwdriver with 26G Kanthal and that's it. Next day I came back home from work and she was casually vaping the Goblin using a dual coil 28AWG 0.50 ohm at 20Watts. No leaks no dry hits no bullshit.

I bloody hate thin wire and small decks, even coiling a single coil Kayfun makes me mad. From now on I think I know what I'm gonna do when I need to coil a Kayfun :D.

Update to my last post, no issue vaping it, but it did leak a bit, most of the juice did get sucked back inside when I inhaled though so not too bad. Out of curiosity what ID and wire gauge did you use? Think mine leaked because the cotton strips were too thin.

I normally use a small blue screwdriver with 0.30 kanthal with jap cotton

Back
Top Bottom