What's new

First RDA setup?

I can honestly say my first coils were shite. Ugliest things I've seen and the pit didn't even work. After practice they still don't look anything like @smut coils but they work just fine for me.

You may get good looking coils at the start as some do but even if you don't just keep working st it and soon enough you'll be building coils, wicking and ready to vape in a matter of minutes

1487340064717.jpg

This was my 1st attempt at the beginning of the week
1487340117807.jpg

This was my 3rd go....... major difference lol

1487358536982.jpg

Talking of trying new things.......
As I only have the 26awg kanthal I thought I'd get my drill out and twist some...... 10 x 3mm wraps = .4ohms @ 65w has almost doubled the clouds and flavour..... [emoji106] [emoji106]

Looks cool man!

Was that easy to do?
It weren't to bad, I just twisted the kanthal together on a drill and wrapped it as you would with a single wire. I'm glad I stopped at 10 wraps tho..... it was bloody tight getting it in the deck.
Definately get better with pracrice

I dont even deal with bs of doing my own coils. I'm too lazy. I just use SS pre-made. Have a Sapor v2 22mm on the eleaf pico 75w.

I dont even deal with bs of doing my own coils. I'm too lazy. I just use SS pre-made. Have a Sapor v2 22mm on the eleaf pico 75w.

I purchased some premade ones myself but I want to start rebuilding my own coils just to get more accustomed to this type of vaping and learn more about it.

Order came today, very surprised at the delivery speed, amazing!
IMG_7432.JPG
IMG_7433.JPG

Couldn't resist having a little play, love the airflow and flavour :clapping:

Attachments

• IMG_7431.JPG
    IMG_7431.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom