What's new

First RDA setup?

Clouded

Postman
I've watched a ton of videos and read loads of articles about RDAs and I feel I'm confident enough to build my first deck or at least practice coils etc

Could you guys recommend me a RDA setup if possible that would work for beginners? And would an 80w regulated battery ipower mod be ok for powering it?

80w should be fine so long as your not building really low, which is not recommended for a beginner anyway. I'd recommend a Wotofo Sapor RDA. Cheap as chips, genuine RDA, easy to build on, great flavour, decent clouds if you're looking for that. First genuine RDA I had and I still use it now occasionally.

80w should be fine so long as your not building really low, which is not recommended for a beginner anyway. I'd recommend a Wotofo Sapor RDA. Cheap as chips, genuine RDA, easy to build on, great flavour, decent clouds if you're looking for that. First genuine RDA I had and I still use it now occasionally.

Cheers mate, where is best for the tools and wire etc?

You will get some overhang with 24mm or bigger RDA's on your mod so if you don't like that then you will be better off sticking to 22mm RDA's.
For 22mm the Wotofo Troll v2 and Freakshow v2 are very easy to build on as they have a velocity style deck.Any of the Twisted Messes models are easy as well.the Dotmod Petri v2 is really nice but is a little bit more difficult to build on as it has shared holes for the wires to go into (but is easily do-able with a little bit of practice)

24mm I'd recommend the Digiflavor Lynx , Twisted Messes 24 , the Skill RDA or the HopnVape Rashomon as easy to build on RDA'sThe Wotofo Lush Plus looks nice and easy to build on too but I haven't used one personally

What about considering an rdta like the avocado24 or the limitless. Surpent mini is a great rta

Cheers mate, where is best for the tools and wire etc?

@stealthvape for you're wire (24/26 gauge kanthal would be a good starting point) and I think you can get a free baggie of cotton to start you off as well. I use a coil master kit to build coils, when I do build, but you can also use a screw driver. The kit comes with loads of different inner diameters so you can use one to suit you.

Heard that Wotofo name quite a lot so will give them a look!

You will get some overhang with 24mm or bigger RDA's on your mod so if you don't like that then you will be better off sticking to 22mm RDA's.
For 22mm the Wotofo Troll v2 and Freakshow v2 are very easy to build on as they have a velocity style deck.Any of the Twisted Messes models are easy as well.the Dotmod Petri v2 is really nice but is a little bit more difficult to build on as it has shared holes for the wires to go into (but is easily do-able with a little bit of practice)

24mm I'd recommend the Digiflavor Lynx , Twisted Messes 24 , the Skill RDA or the HopnVape Rashomon as easy to build on RDA'sThe Wotofo Lush Plus looks nice and easy to build on too but I haven't used one personally

I wouldn't mind a bit of overhang doesn't really bother me as I'll be using it in the house in the nights for a flavour kick. I'll check them out cheers.

What about considering an rdta like the avocado24 or the limitless. Surpent mini is a great rta

I'll look into these cheers mate.

@stealthvape for you're wire (24/26 gauge kanthal would be a good starting point) and I think you can get a free baggie of cotton to start you off as well. I use a coil master kit to build coils, when I do build, but you can also use a screw driver. The kit comes with loads of different inner diameters so you can use one to suit you.

Just saw the site and I see he's a pretty established vendor. Will definitely purchase these from him and the cotton is a no brainier can't beat a freebie :2thumbsup:

Going to look into getting a tidy kit and I've checked those coil master kits out before so thanks for mentioning them as I forgot the name!

Cheers for the help and everyone else, hopefully my next RDA thread will be a completed build :hmm:

Get yourself a Doge v3 here

https://www.ecigwizard.com/doge-v3.html

£7.99 for an authentic and it's not a bad dripper at all.

2.5 or 3 mm coiling jig from coilmaster or the likes, some snips, kanthal 24 awg wire and cotton and practice away mucker.

Later maybe get a Ohms reader to check your builds.

Good luck

Gaz

Back
Top Bottom