What's new

How To Cotton Wick on a GP Heron - No Filler

junny89 they are not bad but I find the airflow a bit tight these days. .. you have to use filler in them but it lasts forever nearly.. am going to re set up mine having read this so I have a pocket friendly stealth mod for at work etc (14500 mod and spheroid) have been all drippers and 18650 mods more recently. . So will be a nice change of pace as long as I hunt out my higher nic juices. ..

junny89 they are not bad but I find the airflow a bit tight these days. .. you have to use filler in them but it lasts forever nearly.. am going to re set up mine having read this so I have a pocket friendly stealth mod for at work etc (14500 mod and spheroid) have been all drippers and 18650 mods more recently. . So will be a nice change of pace as long as I hunt out my higher nic juices. ..
I get what you mean.
I'm having an issue ever since i got my gp picolo...i just can't seem to get any throat hit...Amazing flavour. Tried with the coil up annd down etc just not throat hit.
1.2ohm coil.
Just don't know what it could be, could it be the fact that it's 14500?
If that is the case then why vape on them?

A like just came up on this (very old) thread ...

2012! this means i have now been pretty much exclusively using these atomisers for nearly 6 years!

ive never even changed an o-ring!

*sigh* im going to miss GP

A like just came up on this (very old) thread ...

2012! this means i have now been pretty much exclusively using these atomisers for nearly 6 years!

ive never even changed an o-ring!

*sigh* im going to miss GP

I think one of the people of the group buy of the Heron clones wanted to benefit from your experience [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom