What's new

Coiling, Wicking and Rebuilding 101

myvapery

Premium Vendor
Ah it's been a while since I did any video work... feels nice getting back in the saddle!

I've created what I hope is the most comprehensive guide to coiling, wicking and rebuilding out there. There's more I could have covered but the video was already getting long - and it's packed with information.

If you have any feedback please feel free to share, and if this is all new to you, please let me know if it was a help.

Enjoy :)

great vid. covered a lot in that and very informative. thanks a lot :2thumbsup:

Thanks very much SilentG. Will be doing a 202 in the near future... alongside other how-to's too. My mixing guide from when I was doing Lordy's Reviews is a couple years old now and definitely due an update. Can also feel rants about TPD and dishonest B&M shops coming on! Intend to do at least one a week moving forward :)

Great video, very informative. Even though I have been coiling for a year I still enjoy seeing how others do it.
Totally agree that all vapers will need these skills if they intend to carry on vaping post TPD,

ill give this a watch later as I am still learning and have room for improvement

Now this is a thread I need to take note of. Going to buy a new atty that I can rebuild coils etc. Thanks myvapery

Very informative and easy to understand as I would like to move into rebuilding

I found that video very informative, and good detail for myself being a noob at such things, I got so far at wicking watching along I was at a bit of a loss what to do next as the clip ended with the cotton stuck out!!! Not a gripe by any means, I'm struggling with wicking length!!

Going to rebuildables is the best advice you could have given.

I am stockpiling an arsenal of RTAs!

Back
Top Bottom