What's new

Clapton coil can i use kanthal?

DeanSummercales

Initiate
Just wondering if i can use kanthal as when i read up on them alot of people are using nichrome and what am i best to use 22gauge for core and 32 gauge for the outside ?

I vape kanthal Clapton's all the time and most Clapton wire sold by companys like UD are kanthal and iv never tried using the 22gauge but if I had some I would try [emoji106]

Doesn't matter. I've used a nichrome core with kanthal wrap and vice versa. I currently have fused Clapton's with nichrome cores and kanthal outer in my Tornado and it's vaping nicely at 90w.

Doesn't matter. I've used a nichrome core with kanthal wrap and vice versa. I currently have fused Clapton's with nichrome cores and kanthal outer in my Tornado and it's vaping nicely at 90w.
Cool cheers pal I never thought of mixing the two and iv got a few hours of play time I might give it a go [emoji3]

24awg-26awg for cores and I use 34awg-40awg for wrap main benefit from useing ni80 is ramp up Time is better on the ni80 kenthal is not to far behind But use what you have to play and experiment later with all the different awg

I'd really love using clapton kanthal a1 26/32awg. Its from geekvape. Both of the wire used as the core and the outer are made from kanthal and i'd really love clapton wire even the wire has some ramp up time xD

am using kanthel claptons in my xl rba ! 90w 0.5ohm fantastic flavour and doesnt take 1.21 jigawatts to ram up like stainless ive never liked nichrome i feel like i can taste it ...

Back
Top Bottom