What's new

Vaping is it safe?

A few.

Even the "pro" vaping studies have found measurable levels of metals, and in varying degrees of misuse stuff like formaldehyde too.

That said, everything they found is also present in tobacco smoke, in much higher levels.
Trace elements under adverse conditions.

The only time I would say vaping is dangerous was the time I dropped my vape crossing the road and had to run back to pick it up lol.

Trace elements under adverse conditions.

Higher than trace under normal conditions.

But, under the levels considered dangerous for inhalation exposure in all but the worst cases of misuse, and even then not worse than smoke.

I'm all for disproving inaccurate scare studies, but saying there's (effectively) nothing there is also misinformation.

Higher than trace under normal conditions.

But, under the levels considered dangerous for inhalation exposure in all but the worst cases of misuse, and even then not worse than smoke.

I'm all for disproving inaccurate scare studies, but saying there's (effectively) nothing there is also misinformation.
Fair point

Without knowing much about it / hunting around for more recent findings - the one thing i would say is these articles are pretty darned old (Both dated 2015).

I would imagine with the research / laws / dangers present and quite frankly outright scaremungery around; there must be more recent findings out there, and that this is a pretty fast paced "World" in terms of change / discoveries / studies etc

Without knowing much about it / hunting around for more recent findings - the one thing i would say is these articles are pretty darned old (Both dated 2015).

I would imagine with the research / laws / dangers present and quite frankly outright scaremungery around; there must be more recent findings out there, and that this is a pretty fast paced "World" in terms of change / discoveries / studies etc

You will find that bodies like Public Health England and Cancer Research have not changed their position in any significant manner over the past few years and you can be sure that they are keeping up with the science.

I keep tabs on the medical aspects of vaping and so far it's not worse then regular smoking. I mean there is a higher concentration of triglycerides of a regular vaper but it's not been lined definitively so so far so good.

I think there will always be the positives and negatives coming out about the vaping scene. Too many articles showing conflicting evidence.
People still continue to Smoke knowing its one of the major causes of death in the world.
As far as I'm concerned, I don't really care if there is evidence that vaping could cause this or that, I would always vape rather than smoking.
Cleaner. Safer (for now lol). Cheaper. Less harmful to the environment. And not forgetting........a LOT more FUN.

I use to smoke over 20years, and I'm Vaping Over 3years ago. I can feel the different. I don't care all the another rubish.

Back
Top Bottom