Vaping advocacy

artguybri

Initiate
Yes, this is me
Yes, I work for Dinner Lady
No, this is not a sales pitch
This is vaping advocacy from Projekt Fresh
#Vapingsaveslives

get the message out to every one of the 7 million smokers out there. There is a better way

yeah coz we don't spread the same message on here, giving advise , helping others and new members, offering support etc

10 posts in 7 years, yeah spread that word,

I knew there would be one.

Yes Ive been in the industry 10 years, no, i dont post on here much if at all. Ive helped thousands in my time. Try and remove the negativity eh?

This isnt about me, this isnt about Dinner Lady. This is about a singular voice as opposed to the thousands of mixed messages in the media

I knew there would be one.

Yes Ive been in the industry 10 years, no, i dont post on here much if at all. Ive helped thousands in my time. Try and remove the negativity eh?

Probably more than one,
not negative, just facts.

So you just threw down based on my post count. Nothing to do with the message, nothing to do with the idea of Projekt Fresh and what they are doing. Just because I dont live on a forum.

OK Got it.

Yes, this is me
Yes, I work for Dinner Lady
No, this is not a sales pitch
This is vaping advocacy from Projekt Fresh
#Vapingsaveslives

get the message out to every one of the 7 million smokers out there. There is a better way

With respect, this is preaching to the choir. The members on the forum are almost exclusively vapers who have transitioned, or are in the process of transitioning, away from smoking.

Advocacy entails speaking truth to power - and this means means supporting the work of either IBVTA or UKVIA, and Dinner Lady isn't a member of either. Also, the company's owners could contribute in a personal capacity to the sterling work conducted by the New Nicotine Alliance, the UK's leading consumer charity - again, something they haven't done.

This does smack heavily of a promotion for the DL product, a pod system pretty identical to all the other pod systems on the market and restricted to the 20mg version here...and now banned from any flavour other than menthol or tobacco in the States. I would urge you and your company to join up with the aforementioned organisations if you all seriously wish to help with advocacy work. We would welcome your input.

Companies taking is a proactive step is to be lauded, but we need to be coordinated to be effective.

So you just threw down based on my post count. Nothing to do with the message, nothing to do with the idea of Projekt Fresh and what they are doing. Just because I dont live on a forum.

OK Got it.

Didn't throw down in anyway lol , that video doesn't outline any specific message or direction for or what "Projekt Fresh", is and stands for, apart from the couple words and their name, It's one guys story on how vaping worked for them, kudos for them
Or is it promotion under the guise of advocacy, who knows.
Plenty of members stories on the forum
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/your-story/threads/tell-us-your-story.173807/

https://www.facebook.com/projektfre...JfKNocwklzea792al7017qL6j0L5nN6z2C13w36bOdmZw

Dinner Lady is not running this, I was just asked to contribute an interview. Do not bash these guys because of your personal issues. Its this defensive, argumentative attitude that only hurts this industry. If you have issues with Dinner Lady, fine, those are your issues. Dont negate what these guys are doing, with many other vendors and individuals, because of your bias

https://www.facebook.com/projektfre...JfKNocwklzea792al7017qL6j0L5nN6z2C13w36bOdmZw

Dinner Lady is not running this, I was just asked to contribute an interview. Do not bash these guys because of your personal issues. Its this defensive, argumentative attitude that only hurts this industry. If you have issues with Dinner Lady, fine, those are your issues. Dont negate what these guys are doing, with many other vendors and individuals, because of your bias

What the flying fuck are you on about? Did you even read my post?

Who are “these guys”? What precisely are they doing? Who are the other “vendors and individuals”? In fact, where is any information about Prujuct Frish (or however the snappy hip name is written, clearly designed to appeal to the nation’s mature long term smoking population), its aims and overseers?

I happen to think DL is a great brand offering some very decent liquids...but what the fuck has advocacy got to do with “not hurting the industry”?

Back
Top Bottom