What's new

TPD 2ml tanks loophole

The Eleaf mods are Grey imports - theoretically they aren't supposed to send them to the UK as there are exclusive distribution rights in place for Eleaf UK (IIRC it's Totally wicked owned here in the Uk under the UK Vapour Brands banner) so they won't support warranty claims on them - but for mods costing so little it's often not worth the effort anyway to claim on the warranty...

The Eleaf mods are Grey imports - theoretically they aren't supposed to send them to the UK as there are exclusive distribution rights in place for Eleaf UK (IIRC it's Totally wicked owned here in the Uk under the UK Vapour Brands banner) so they won't support warranty claims on them - but for mods costing so little it's often not worth the effort anyway to claim on the warranty...
Thats what i thought and with all the small print most of what could go wrong with it they would probably say you're not covered anyway

exactly, and i have feeling this will be used
loads of ways, another way assembled 2ml tank with the spare glass tube (which comes with a lot of tanks) being bigger with a longer inner tube supplied.

I bought a KiK 2ml tank. The coil body it came with was round. The replacement coils are hexagonal. A crude measurement/calculation means that the tank with a replacement coil is now a fraction over 3ml.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom