What's new

More bad publicity....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I smoked fags for 20 odd years and haven’t got cancer yet, doesn’t mean rhey’re
not bad for you.

Does any one else yearn for the 'good ol' days' when it was safe to play on train tracks,run with scissors in your hands & eat cheese before bedtime.

Really? wow you learn something every day! :18: I can't believe people like it so much. Whats so special about it? And yeah it did cross my mind about the coils... Although, when i was desperate for a fag and had no papers, i would put my tobacco in a tin foil pipe and i haven't got cancer yet so can't imagine the coils being too much of an issue. Obviously though if i had done that regularly it would of been a different story so i certainly dont recommend it!! :blondmoment:
I'm not too concerned about coils, you mentioning tin foil made me laugh.

When I was younger, for about 3 years or so I had a habit that involved my using tin foil, sometimes 5 times a day! It would get heated, then cooled,and repeated about 20 times until finished.

That was also harm reduction, I was advised to do what it was that way for my health. Luckily that is well in the past though.

When I was younger, for about 3 years or so I had a habit that involved my using tin foil, sometimes 5 times a day! It would get heated, then cooled,and repeated about 20 times until finished.

That was also harm reduction, I was advised to do what it was that way for my health. Luckily that is well in the past though.
Chasing the Dragon?...At my age I cant even chase a Bus.

Same - just goes to show all things are relative, aren't they! :)

Even if the WHO ( World Health Organization) says that its not good for your health I am still Gonna Smoke.

Well there’s also the fact of heated metal coils and the ingredients in the flavours, which seem to be a bit of an unknown.

You’ll find loads of people love diacetyl and still puff it, people that diy their liquid are often mad for the stuff. I got some recently to see what the fuss is about and I have to say it’s not bad. The government recently confirmed that there is much more diacetyl in fags than has ever been in eliquid and smokers don’t appear to get popcorn lung. That particular concern about flavourings appears to be propaganda.
Thread revival alert!!!!
Popcorn lung is more common in smoking related diseases than gets reported on cos its not that easy to diagnose.
It just gets banded in with cronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Thread revival alert!!!!
Popcorn lung is more common in smoking related diseases than gets reported on cos its not that easy to diagnose.
It just gets banded in with cronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Do we know that for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom