What's new

More anti Vaping madness here in Oz

That reminds me..the new season of AFL kicks off soon..oh yippee!

Howay ye Giants! :)2
Yeah, not long to go mate. Magpies are looking good for another crack this year at the final. Dane Beams came back, Elliot's looking super fit. Hanging out for it to start too.
One of your blokes landed a beauty this week. Mumford.

Not BIg Mummy! He looks alright though. So he's back from retirement, nice on.

Any other teams looking good this year? What about the lesser performing teams..any of those showing encouraging signs for a good season this year? The Lions for eg?

Last edited:
:sleepy: The Aus medical association down in this article claim vaping is a gateway to smoking. Watched a news segment earlier where a spokesperson from the Anti Cancer council slammed Vaping saying the same thing. Vaping is being treated the same as smoking. Idiots.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.abc.net.au/article/10816836
I have compiled a list of non-smokers who took up vaping then decided they'd rather smoke.

Here is the list:

Smoking is way easier to start than vaping.
Aye. Not only simpler but way lower startup cost. I'm going out on a limb here and say that not one single person in the whole world smokes as a result of vaping when they never smoked before. For the nimbys to claim otherwise is not just stupid, it's spiteful - they just can't stand someone enjoying something they know nothing about.

I was in Nottingham at the weekend and there was a girl vaping at a tram stop and three lads smoking. Guess who the brave crusader had a pop at?

I saw a video a while back on you tube with the vaping biker and the vaping bogan and it does look bad

Back
Top Bottom