What's new

Crazy new rules in Oz

In Victoria where i live you can get nic if you get a Drs prescription for it, you can then buy it from New Zealand. But getting Drs to give you one these days is getting more difficult i believe. I dont use nic but a guy i met and spoke to in another town a while ago said it was a pain to get a script so he gets his from somewhere dodgy in the Northern Territory.
It's just crazy how its getting here.

Never saw all these replies with internet probs.
Here, even hint anything anti gay or suggesting, saying anything that can be construed as it even if not implied and you are slammed. People are losing jobs, because someone traps them in a conversation to see what they are voting on gay marriage, no body has been sacked for saying Yes, but many are for No. Gay bosses are trawling facebook and the likes to check out on their employees and if they see in a conversation they support No, they are being sacked. Its out of hand, former Prime Minister was attacked, head butted in the street by a gay because he doesnt support the Yes.

But isn’t this because there is a massive problem with homophobia in australia?

But isn’t this because there is a massive problem with homophobia in australia?
Not really. There's gays and transgenders in the bush town where i live where its farm boys, gold miners and yobo yahoos but nobody hassles them. The same in the cities. The ones that are causing all the ruckus are the gays themselves! The biggest hate, seething hatred with bullying, getting people sacked etc is coming from them! They are forcing crazy stuff on the non gay public. Role playing same sex marriage in primary schools, kids being read books like "your who you think you are" where they, primary school kids are encouraged to choose the gender they want to identify with. I saw a poster at the local drop in centre for little kids with pictures of girls and boys, boys and boys, girls and girls saying how it was ok to want to be in love with who you want! I could go on but don't believe the garbage from our tv or news because its crap that this country is homo phobe. No, other way around, it's them that have the problem. They're violent, spiteful and intolerant of anyone who opposes them. Just a week ago two country town coucillors resigned because they voted to not fly the Gay pride flag in front of the council building in support of the gay marriage Yes vote. Their reason, the council members, was not because they thought yes or no themselves but simply didnt want to push or influence peoples choices by doing so, to let people freely make their own minds up and not politicise it. They received so much hate mail, threat's and calls for them to resign, from the gay lobby supporters, that they did resign. Its sickening.

It kind of sounds like what you are saying is, “we’re not homophonic in australia, if it wasn’t for those fuckin gays we wouldn’t have a problem”.

It kind of sounds like what you are saying is, “we’re not homophonic in australia, if it wasn’t for those fuckin gays we wouldn’t have a problem”.

My thoughts exactly... A big 'like' going your way, zouzounaki, your comment made me smile.

Hi guys, just found out the rules have changed where i am. Have been advised from 2 shops that...
They can no longer advertise they sell vape gear in front or on shop signage.
They cannot allow try before you buy anything, juice or vape gear.
They cannot recomend any particular gear.
You cannot vape in the shop.
They cannot offer customer rewards such as points etc.
They cannot give away freebies.
As vapers we are now told all the rules that apply to cig smokers now apply to us. Where you cant smoke you cant vape.
Apparently it started in August.
Got it on the intro page from a concentrate supplier and by recorded message from a vape shop answering machine.
That sucks!

Blooming heck- that is bad! bloody jobsworths!

Worst at the moment is New South Wales and Victoria where i am. The guys i get most stuff from in South Australia have , that im aware of and still give freebies and points, no issues.
Yeah, we used to be so chill here but now its becoming instead of The Great Southern Land, the Bleeding Heart Nanny Land. We have these little penguin's on our coast in Vic, used to be called Fairy Penguin's, oh we cannot offend gay people we must now call them "Little Penguin's" . Nursery rhimes have been chsnged, names of places and now council's are here and there dropping in their council areas the celebrstion of Australia day so that Aborigine's dont get offended! I have an Aboriginal mate and he couldn't care less about having Aus day it doesnt offend him a bit! No, Australia is now just a shadow of what it once was. There is now a non stop freight train systematically locking us out of large areas of our public bush areas! Even David At is with them on it! Huge huge areas of bush, no 4Wd, motorbikes, detecting. Us detectorists are seen as vermin in many places. Nope, aint the Oz i grew up in.
Rant over.

Good grief- libtards and snowflakes are running Oz! Feel sorry for ya mate.

Back
Top Bottom