Vape Club
What's new

WOTOFO Profile Unity RTA, new rebuildable mesh tank

I ordered on the 1 March and mine came from China so perhaps yours will turn up tomorrow.

Elux
I ordered on the 1 March and mine came from China so perhaps yours will turn up tomorrow.
I said I wouldn't order from Wotofo again after 3 week deliveries but caved on this one. According to Track17 it's at Guangzhon terminal (48hrs now). Really should be less impatient & order from the usual suspects & save money :frustratedcomputer:

Mine arrived today and after changing the glass for the 5 ml and wicking and filling with Lee's Electric Lemonade i reckon it is every bit as good as the Profile. It does drink juice which i expected anyway. I could see me getting another one.
I was hoping it would be better than the Profile RDA, is it about the same? I've held off buying one as I wanted to see how it competes with Stock Mesh coils which beat the profile for flavour.

I would appreciate your opinion on it, any hint of it dry hitting and does it keep up wicking?

AcmeFog
I was hoping it would be better than the Profile RDA, is it about the same? I've held off buying one as I wanted to see how it competes with Stock Mesh coils which beat the profile for flavour.

I would appreciate your opinion on it, any hint of it dry hitting and does it keep up wicking?

Hi Simon I don't think it's any better than the profile and you are right the stock mesh do beat it for flavour but there is not a lot in it and I use both types side by side.
My problem with the profile is I seem to be forever squonking whereas the unity you don't get that if it is wicked properly. I have not had a problem with wicking as yet but I only had it a day. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom