POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

WOTOFO Profile Unity RTA, new rebuildable mesh tank

Discussion in 'WOTOFO' started by WotofoOfficial, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Martvb60

Martvb60 Postman

I ordered on the 1 March and mine came from China so perhaps yours will turn up tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nwhornet

nwhornet Veteran

I said I wouldn't order from Wotofo again after 3 week deliveries but caved on this one. According to Track17 it's at Guangzhon terminal (48hrs now). Really should be less impatient & order from the usual suspects & save money :frustratedcomputer:

3. Vapaneezer Scrooge

Vapaneezer Scrooge Vendor

I was hoping it would be better than the Profile RDA, is it about the same? I've held off buying one as I wanted to see how it competes with Stock Mesh coils which beat the profile for flavour.

I would appreciate your opinion on it, any hint of it dry hitting and does it keep up wicking?

4. Martvb60

Martvb60 Postman

Hi Simon I don't think it's any better than the profile and you are right the stock mesh do beat it for flavour but there is not a lot in it and I use both types side by side.
    My problem with the profile is I seem to be forever squonking whereas the unity you don't get that if it is wicked properly. I have not had a problem with wicking as yet but I only had it a day. Cheers

• Thank Thank x 1