What's new

Would you build a community mod/tank or something?

Would you be involved in making a community vape product ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 82.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope it takes off Andy as it's a great idea and would be a lot of fun to participate in, whether the final thing is to my tastes or not.

hi guys Dovpo are eager to see this community device grow and we will help with the design and things. As Andy has said it will only happen if the larger community get involved to show that this is what vaper want. The community device wont work if only a small number participate. We will speak to POTV admins if the idea gets traction. We will not go back on our word like what happened to Vaping Vic we love collaborating. Thanks guys and love to you all

I've voted.
For my input I'll have one of each colour so long as they're green :p

I suspect what I'd like will be a bit too 'niche' to be of much use ........... but I applaud the idea and support it. :)

I suspect what I'd like will be a bit too 'niche' to be of much use ........... but I applaud the idea and support it. :)
I think on the first poll we can have “other” but then you would have to explain it in the thread. If it gets a lot of likes then it can become a poll option on the next thread.

Niche could be a good thing

I think on the first poll we can have “other” but then you would have to explain it in the thread. If it gets a lot of likes then it can become a poll option on the next thread.

Niche could be a good thing
Happy to do that. :2thumbsup:

So the initial idea is currently at 30 yes and 8 no . Which is positive cos it means there are at least 38 members on potv lol.

I think at present 30 yes votes means I will run it and see how it goes. But 30 vapers isn’t a true reflection of th community. I’m hoping somewhere between 50-100 . Wishful thinking but I think that would at as a better cross section from a marketing point of view.

So let’s hope some more guys weigh in.

Also to those who voted No DM me so I can understand the reservation.

Cheers Andy

So the initial idea is currently at 30 yes and 8 no . Which is positive cos it means there are at least 38 members on potv lol.

I think at present 30 yes votes means I will run it and see how it goes. But 30 vapers isn’t a true reflection of th community. I’m hoping somewhere between 50-100 . Wishful thinking but I think that would at as a better cross section from a marketing point of view.

So let’s hope some more guys weigh in.

Also to those who voted No DM me so I can understand the reservation.

Cheers Andy
Now 31 yes votes. ;)

More people might join when they see it start?

Now 31 yes votes. ;)

More people might join when they see it start?
Yes I appreciate the hesitation tbh.

But hopefully when members see the Abyss cleaning guide get uploaded to the Dovpo site next week and links to potv hopefully people will be a little more comfortable and understand what I’m about

Dovpo POTV billet box style mod with both a MTL and DTL RTA deck (as well as the usual coils)? Would cater to those wanting to make a Mod, an MTL and a DTL tank lol

Back
Top Bottom