What's new

Wismec new model LUXOTIC DF BOX Review

I think Wismec are asking people to post their reviews on here. Personally I am pleased with the recommendation that they are asking people to sign up here and post their thoughts on products. If we thought the reviews were not genuine then we would take action on them like we have done with the multiple accounts I have banned over the last few days who were recommending a vendor on here but all showed the same IP address and a posting pattern that was definitely fake. Thanks for the review @sKiNNy.vape - good to have you here :) And at least you have replied to people, which is more than could be said for some of the bigger reviewers who have previously dumped reviews and never bothered responding to anyone :D

Good point well executed.

I’ll stop being a knob now.[emoji51]

Exactly!! @junglist :) so perhaps a certain person would stop reporting this topic? Just because it offends his sensibilities it isn’t grown up, sensible or clever!!!

‘Twasn’t me. [emoji6]

I think Wismec are asking people to post their reviews on here. Personally I am pleased with the recommendation that they are asking people to sign up here and post their thoughts on products. If we thought the reviews were not genuine then we would take action on them like we have done with the multiple accounts I have banned over the last few days who were recommending a vendor on here but all showed the same IP address and a posting pattern that was definitely fake. Thanks for the review @sKiNNy.vape - good to have you here :) And at least you have replied to people, which is more than could be said for some of the bigger reviewers who have previously dumped reviews and never bothered responding to anyone :D
Hand duly slapped :(.
Wasn't doubting a seemingly genuine review & should the OP continue to contribute then all is good. The whole Wismec episode (to me at least) has come across as rather heavy handed but happy to be proved otherwise.

same colour as their snowflake nature
Hey, okay, Im not sure if I got you right, but if that's a reference to my nickname: no, thatst got absolutely nothing to do with any racist sh*t.
It's a nickname establishedas a sarcastic comment on my former body measurements.
So no, no skinhead-bs, no nothing.

Hey, okay, Im not sure if I got you right, but if that's a reference to my nickname: no, thatst got absolutely nothing to do with any racist sh*t.
It's a nickname establishedas a sarcastic comment on my former body measurements.
So no, no skinhead-bs, no nothing.
The comments aren't aimed at you mate, ignore it. It's about posts further up.

Back
Top Bottom