What's new

Vaporesso Gen mod firmware update!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi POTV fans,

Not sure if any of you already get the Gen mod in hand. How do you like it?

Your Gen will automatically detect the resistance of all your coils, BUT it will not automatically set anything for you UNLESS you're using a temperature control (TC) coil.

It'll ask you if you want to go into SMART TC mode - the smart means that it'll set the appropriate temperature for you

I know for some starters who prefer to use wattage mode, it might still be a good feature to recommend the wattage for you when attaching a new tank.

Now our engineers make an update to the firmware to add the smart mode in which will recommend both the resistance and wattage for you

Download on our website: https://www.vaporesso.com/download-manuals-for-vapes

So do you think this feature is nessesary or not? Comment to let us know

upload_2019-8-7_15-19-47.png

@Vaporesso is there any chance of the adjustable pulse mode or different pulse settings for the GEN
also is that the only thing this firmware adds? personally I don't think it's necessary but will I need this update, to be able to update in the future?

@Vaporesso is there any chance of the adjustable pulse mode or different pulse settings for the GEN
also is that the only thing this firmware adds? personally I don't think it's necessary but will I need this update, to be able to update in the future?
If you need the adjustable pulse mode, we will suggest you use the CCW mode to customized the wattage youself. And also it's the only update in this firmware

Downloaded

Very happy with the Gen ... pulse mode is very good :2thumbsup:

KBx8RTO.jpg

q6DM4oc.jpg
If you've any old tc coils kicking around that always seemed useless in whatever tank they came with (i mist have a box of Atlantis, crown and kanger ones, whack them on the Gen and go.
No fuss, no fiddling with settings, it will automatically determine the materials and best setting. Just perfect vaping from the get go. Such a clever mod and the first mod ever with working auto tc.

If you've any old tc coils kicking around that always seemed useless in whatever tank they came with (i mist have a box of Atlantis, crown and kanger ones, whack them on the Gen and go.
No fuss, no fiddling with settings, it will automatically determine the materials and best setting. Just perfect vaping from the get go. Such a clever mod and the first mod ever with working auto tc.
Just tried this. I had a Crown with some dinner lady berry tart in it, popped it in the mod, no need to find the smart TC menu as it suggested it automatically. Clicked yes and started vaping and I gotta say, it works great [emoji1303]

Just tried this. I had a Crown with some dinner lady berry tart in it, popped it in the mod, no need to find the smart TC menu as it suggested it automatically. Clicked yes and started vaping and I gotta say, it works great [emoji1303]
I've not found a coil that it doesn't read spot on. I was impressed when I reviewed it and since then daniel at djlsb has tested the backside out of the auto temp control and he can't find issue either.
It amazes me how they are quietly introducing this stuff in without fanfare (like the coil dry hit protection on the pods). We're almost at the point where anyone can pick up a vaperesso mod, fill it up and not go wrong. Great news for the new vaper (and lazy ones like me).

I've not found a coil that it doesn't read spot on. I was impressed when I reviewed it and since then daniel at djlsb has tested the backside out of the auto temp control and he can't find issue either.
It amazes me how they are quietly introducing this stuff in without fanfare (like the coil dry hit protection on the pods). We're almost at the point where anyone can pick up a vaperesso mod, fill it up and not go wrong. Great news for the new vaper (and lazy ones like me).
Yeah, you'd think they'd be shouting about something like this from the rooftops. It just works. I've got some ss flatwire that I've not really been able to get on with, I think I'll coil up an rta or two and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom