What's new

Ukraine Charity Fundraiser

Well done @dovpo_uk, I'm so glad you managed to get this off the ground. I know how much time and effort you've put into it. It's a noble gesture and I'm sure it will be a great success for you.

Well done @dovpo_uk, I'm so glad you managed to get this off the ground. I know how much time and effort you've put into it. It's a noble gesture and I'm sure it will be a great success for you.
Thanks @Astral , hoping to raise more than £500 hopefully £1000 to help with the crisis

Well done Andy, on a the tremendous effort and commitment you have put into this. And great to see that Vaping101 has helped you out, brilliant :2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Hi guys Andrew from Vaping 101 here just wanted to let you know that it will run for 1 week but if we end up adding a lot more stuff to it we will add more time for people to get bids in

Hi guys Andrew from Vaping 101 here just wanted to let you know that it will run for 1 week but if we end up adding a lot more stuff to it we will add more time for people to get bids in
Hi Mate!

7D2BA5C8-FDED-49C1-9FEB-3AF99789DC52.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom