What's new

The New Abyss AIO from Suicide mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s nice when we receive customer service that is good however i think it is also reasonable to expect the stuff we buy to work, and having to approach customer service (in relation to things not working) should be something that is an exception.
I think that all because some Abyss users on here have had a bad experience muddies the water a little.

I won’t discuss numbers but I don’t actually get a lot of customers contacting me with regards to the Abyss. I received a supply drop of warranty replacement Abyss a few months ago and I still have the majority of them. I couldn’t tell you if there was a batch issue or a version issue but yes a few customers have experienced an issue but there are a lot who haven’t.

If this wasn’t the case I’d hide in a cave and not be as defensive tbh.

I think this will be my last comment on the thread and I’ll leave you guys to it.

Thanks Andy

Suicide Mods are pretty sh*t !!
Ordered an item on Monday and paid for DHL 24 hr delivery.
I chased this yesterday and they hadn’t got it to DHL!
Today DHL say it still hasn’t got to them yet!!!
Tossers! :12:

I think that all because some Abyss users on here have had a bad experience muddies the water a little.

I won’t discuss numbers but I don’t actually get a lot of customers contacting me with regards to the Abyss. I received a supply drop of warranty replacement Abyss a few months ago and I still have the majority of them. I couldn’t tell you if there was a batch issue or a version issue but yes a few customers have experienced an issue but there are a lot who haven’t.

If this wasn’t the case I’d hide in a cave and not be as defensive tbh.

I think this will be my last comment on the thread and I’ll leave you guys to it.

Thanks Andy
In all honesty, users everywhere have had a bad experience. Most have contacted Suicide Mods rather than Dovpo. I've lost count of how many people I've seen complaining in various Facebook groups. Not just about small issues such as gaps and cosmetics. The Abyss is plagued with issues. The most serious of which is juice leaking into the mod and frying the board. The Abyss was a great idea, but very poorly executed.

I have said it before and will say it again, i will never buy anything that has the Suicide Mods name attached to it. I bet Dovpo are regretting having had anything to do with them. I had e-mail contact with Suicide Mods and what an arrogant twat he was, it was him that made up my mind to get rid of them. I have to agree with @KoKane good idea but poorly done.

I have said it before and will say it again, i will never buy anything that has the Suicide Mods name attached to it. I bet Dovpo are regretting having had anything to do with them. I had e-mail contact with Suicide Mods and what an arrogant twat he was, it was him that made up my mind to get rid of them. I have to agree with @KoKane good idea but poorly done.
I think you know we’re i stand. I’ve my own personal opinions but I fly the Dovpo flag high.

In all honesty, users everywhere have had a bad experience. Most have contacted Suicide Mods rather than Dovpo. I've lost count of how many people I've seen complaining in various Facebook groups. Not just about small issues such as gaps and cosmetics. The Abyss is plagued with issues. The most serious of which is juice leaking into the mod and frying the board. The Abyss was a great idea, but very poorly executed.
I appreciate your comments. I live in a small POTV bubble and don’t frequent social media. But I also speak as a customer service representative for Dovpo in the uk and since it’s release ive not had a lot of customer issues. Maybe they go back to the vendor or to SM but the masses aren’t coming to me.

I won't buy anything with their name attached because I'm not 12 and I stopped thinking a name like 'Suicide Mods' was 'cool and edgy' when I started losing my friends to suicide.

Seems there's many reasons to dislike them. :D

I appreciate your comments. I live in a small POTV bubble and don’t frequent social media. But I also speak as a customer service representative for Dovpo in the uk and since it’s release ive not had a lot of customer issues. Maybe they go back to the vendor or to SM but the masses aren’t coming to me.

In fairness he did say on Facebook Groups so may not be members of POTV.

I won't buy anything with their name attached because I'm not 12 and I stopped thinking a name like 'Suicide Mods' was 'cool and edgy' when I started losing my friends to suicide.

Seems there's many reasons to dislike them. :D

that’s surely why the customer service is shite. it will be some 40 odd year old teenager with a peter sutcliffe beard, odd socks and a snap back hat answering the calls. :D

this kind of collaboration seems problematic anyway. surely responsibility for quality control and standards would surely need to lie with the manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom