What's new

Teaser for Across Vape Collaboration

Yeah I was surprised tbh how much it held.

im not overly versed in sqonking, mechs etc and I used the variant on top cos that’s all I had. I used it a few times and I did keep up with the wicking.

Regards the tubing it’s a metal tube to a spring protected tube las per this image to prevent kinks.

View attachment 272730

I have sent one of the prototypes out to another guy who is more in tune with this type of mod so I can get some honest feedback.

Good to see some protection on the pipe, should reduce any chance of splitting. take it the pipes are heat shrink fit as that's the normal fail point, due to flexing. LV fitted hose clamps on the Drone although on the OG they still leaked after time. Will be keeping an eye on this as do enjoy a good squonk set up.

Good to see some protection on the pipe, should reduce any chance of splitting. take it the pipes are heat shrink fit as that's the normal fail point, due to flexing. LV fitted hose clamps on the Drone although on the OG they still leaked after time. Will be keeping an eye on this as do enjoy a good squonk set up.
The inlet tube is heat shrunk onto the metal tube about 15-20mm length the outlet as per the image has a welded female connector which in all honesty I couldn’t pull off as I was stripping it down .
All in all there isn’t a lot to it but seems pretty solid tbh
D9FE9222-0822-41AF-BF66-BAEC615FA95D.png

I got the prototype a few months ago.

the pump does work pretty well and the pump button is located in a natural grip place so you sqonk without knowing type of thing. And the pump does saturate pretty well and keeps up with the wick. The mod itself is pretty good as you would expect from any mech. And it’s a decent size and shape.

regards the auto pump it’s a bit like having volume controls on your steering wheel I guess, not really needed but once you get into the habit of using it you kinda think “yeah ok why not”

it’s certainly not going to take over the world of vaping and is a very niche product for those who like mechs , squonks , and small attys but at least it’s different and not a pod
If you accidentally hit the pump once or twice, will it just flood everything?

Although the overall design looks good - I can't see myself getting one, don't like to say it but I don't believe there is enough demand for this type of squonk and think these will be in the bargain bin after a month or so :(

Hope I'm wrong !

Back
Top Bottom