What's new

POTV Let’s make something Beautiful ! The Community Device Begins

So let’s get started what do you want .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A Topside with a DNA ;)
Woooops
That is one of the things we have discussed tbh but potentially puts £50-70 on a squonk which is a lot of cash for a business to invest in and a customer to invest in also.

So don’t know, we’re waiting on some crazy zoom meeting with Americans

Copied from another post:

I would like a simple, small, nice looking, basic mod.
  • Metal frame with slightly curved corners
    (so like the original snowwolf mini frame)
  • Wooden doors
    (or even just wood effect)
  • Screen and power buttons under one door
    (like a BB)
  • Big fat fire button
    (clicky tactile, but silent)
  • Centrally aligned 510 adapter
  • 21700 would be nice but not essential
If the buttons were hidden under the door, you could even have dedicated buttons for mode switching and stuff, to make it dead easy to use.

You could have silver / black / gunmetal frames and different door styles available to buy separately.

And finally - no stupid branding plastered all over (Saying no names DRAG).
Sounds good, but I’m not going to remember all that just yet. Lol

I've also signed the OSA, had to to get in to Porton Down for a job, just in case I saw anything I wasn't supposed to.

Why distribute perfection throughout a whole thread when you can have it all in a single post :hugs:

I can't argue with this ... other than the 21700, that doesn't fit into the 'small' category for me.

.. the mini+ wasn't even big enough for an 18650. :)

That is one of the things we have discussed tbh but potentially puts £50-70 on a squonk which is a lot of cash for a business to invest in and a customer to invest in also.

So don’t know, we’re waiting on some crazy zoom meeting with Americans
Get the Americans to get there wallets out then! ;)

Also, they are so good as they are anyway, i think the board would attract a lot more customers than they think maybe???

I can't argue with this ... other than the 21700, that doesn't fit into the 'small' category for me.

.. the mini+ wasn't even big enough for an 18650. :)
I'd give up a bit of the smallness factor to get 5000mAh, but I'd still be very happy with a 18650. The non-replacable battery was the only thing that I didn't like about the mini+. But as you say, it wouldn't fit :)

They clearly need to change the shape of batteries.

I'd give up a bit of the smallness factor to get 5000mAh, but I'd still be very happy with a 18650. The non-replacable battery was the only thing that I didn't like about the mini+. But as you say, it wouldn't fit :)

They clearly need to change the shape of batteries.

Yeah we need little square ones, shaped like a PP3 9v that can sit in the bottom of a mod.

Yeah now you're taking......

upload_2021-7-27_7-35-38.png

Back
Top Bottom