What's new

POTV Let’s make something Beautiful ! The Community Device Begins

So let’s get started what do you want .

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think there is much to improve on the top side dual, so think it would be a bit pointless attempting a colab on a squonk mod.

I personnally stay away from Mech's

The market is already flooded with Pods.

With all the different RTA's RDA's RDTA's out there, all of them with thier little gripes here and there, i'm sure we could pull together the best of the best features and maybe we could put together a multi functional, DTL MTL RDA RTA RDTA.

Theres also the new DNA100c that could do with A classy case, although I'd be surprised if you weren't already onto that one.

Thats my reasoning for voting Rebuildable & Regulated Mod, but I,m happy to join in on whatever the outcome.:2thumbsup:

Funny you should mention the Topside, there is a small spark of a plan to have a look at the Topside to see if anything else can be done

My pref would be an RTA which truly delivered for both MTL and RDTL, thus targeting the widest possible market for a single coil atty. But am being selfish, of course, 'coz single coil RDTL is my fave vaping style.
Argh!! I’m sworn to secrecy and I’ve had to sign an official secrets act that I can not discuss such a subject for around 2-3 weeks.

:muhaha:

Its Ok I've had to sign the official secrets act too, so you can tell me. :D

Its Ok I've had to sign the official secrets act too, so you can tell me. :D
Ok , meet me at Aldi , I will be wearing a ski mask and green mankini I’ll tell you then.

The password phrase is “ I like bananas “ in which I will respond” I like them pickled “

Ok , meet me at Aldi , I will be wearing a ski mask and green mankini I’ll tell you then.

The password phrase is “ I like bananas “ in which I will respond” I like them pickled “
Nah pm will do lol

Copied from another post:

I would like a simple, small, nice looking, basic mod.
  • Metal frame with slightly curved corners
    (so like the original snowwolf mini frame)
  • Wooden doors
    (or even just wood effect)
  • Screen and power buttons under one door
    (like a BB)
  • Big fat fire button
    (clicky tactile, but silent)
  • Centrally aligned 510 adapter
  • 21700 would be nice but not essential
If the buttons were hidden under the door, you could even have dedicated buttons for mode switching and stuff, to make it dead easy to use.

You could have silver / black / gunmetal frames and different door styles available to buy separately.

And finally - no stupid branding plastered all over (Saying no names DRAG).

Back
Top Bottom