What's new

PodStick releasing and winner Announcement!

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi POTV fans,

Thanks so much for your participation. Seems you all have different preferance for pod systems.
But there still be some of the brands coming out. Hope you can also enjoy our Vaporesso Zero, CLICK and also the PodStick.
Now congratulations to the lucky winners who will win the PodStick, kindly DM us your delivery information within 48 hours.

@lene
@Cliffyboy1962
@Peter_Dr

For those who didn't win, please be noted that the PodStick will be released to the market today and it might take time to get locally
So the early bird catches the worm. Pre-order on our official website and first 100 orders will get the chance to get some gifts
ALSO! 10 lucky dogs can get the chance to win a 26.99$ coupon which means a FREE PODSTCIK!
Go check here for more information!

Congrats again and thank you for your support as always!

upload_2019-9-20_15-29-33.png

They may not be in the office til Monday.
If you guy's haven't heard anything by end of play Monday. Give me a shout and I will contact them.
Good luck with that mate, I'm still waiting on a Sky Solo Kit from the charity raffle.

Good luck with that mate, I'm still waiting on a Sky Solo Kit from the charity raffle.
Really. I've got an email contact buddy so I will give them a shout.
Been unusual this as they've sent some samples out to places like Brazil for me before and been super quick.
I will send a message now for you for when they get back.

Back
Top Bottom