What's new

Pick Any Univapo Product U Want - A Customer Survey

what’s the final reason makes you decide to buy a vape kit?

• friend recommends

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • vape review videos

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • forum vape reviews

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • others (fill in the comment sections)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
1. Which vape reviewer’s video you watched most frequently?
djlsb
is the only one I can take medium seriously. The guy is quite rigorous in general.

2. What kind of vape products you prefer and why?
My preference is standadard 2x18650 mod + tank, but I´m starting to like AIOs a lot (and I mean true versatile AIO like the Lost Vape URSA).

3. What makes you decided to buy a vape kit?
I tend to watch and read many reviews of what I have on the scope. That way I can spot flaws or deal breakers, also a good close up review let you get a good impression of the product quality.
Of course, there are a lot of apes here which I can trust their criteria, by vaping affinity.
Thank you for your reply, OzoreXS. Why you don't like pods?

Ive never met him personally. His shop is not far from me, but i believe they r closed to retail customers now.

He seems alright tho, as a person
I didn't meet him personally either. Just know him from his reviews. I saw he closed his shop recently in his video. U usually buy in local shops or online, Jd??

1. Mike Vapes and Rip Trippers.
2. I prefer pod-mods, if there is a 510 adapter on it - it is even better, cause I can put my old tanks on it.
3. Reviews and technical specs, good pricing is also a pro.
I always wondered the difference between pod mods and all in one devices, are they the same?

1. Mike Vapes, Vaping with Vic or anyone that has the information that I’m looking for at the time.

2. Mod + RDA/RTA/Pod

3. If I’m interested in the looks of a device then I’ll usually pop in here and see what people are saying that already have one.
Informative, thanks, Arawn!

I didn't meet him personally either. Just know him from his reviews. I saw he closed his shop recently in his video. U usually buy in local shops or online, Jd??
I used to buy in shops before i discovered you could buy juice and stuff online. I figured a nicotine product would have already been locked down. Im in the states and it not typical to be able to buy tobacco products across state lines or online. (Not so much the mods, but definitely the juice)

Now that the regulations finally caught up, im not happy about the price increase and decreased access, some regulation was needed, but its become the quagmire here that i'm sure you are informed about.

1. Jim Vv, Vaping with Vic. DJSLB, Jai Haze (for the comedy), gone off Mike Vapes.

2. Mod (prefer dual 21700 and variable voltage), pods (falling out of love with them), rta, rda. The Profile Unity is imense, I love mesh.

3. Gut feeling (after researching), potv members, Jim Vv.
Hi, andi. Thank you, I didn't know Jim Vv before, it seems that we can reach out to him for review. lol

1. Jim Vv, Vaping with Vic. DJSLB, Jai Haze (for the comedy), gone off Mike Vapes.

2. Mod (prefer dual 21700 and variable voltage), pods (falling out of love with them), rta, rda. The Profile Unity is imense, I love mesh.

3. Gut feeling (after researching), potv members, Jim Vv.
btw, why you gone off Mike vapes?

Thank you, ForestMagpie, may I know which forum threads you visited the most frequently when you want to check out a device? :D
Of course, I check the reviews section on the front page, the reviews thread and I'll do a search to see if anyone has posted their thoughts about the device.

1. Which vape reviewer’s video you watched most frequently?
AmbitionZ VapeR

2. What kind of vape products you prefer and why?
Pod mods recently. Why? I think it is a new direction in vaping and new future.

3. What makes you decided to buy a vape kit?
Usually it is a recommendation of friend of mine.
Thank you, is pod mod an AIO kit?

Back
Top Bottom