What's new

Pick Any Univapo Product U Want - A Customer Survey

what’s the final reason makes you decide to buy a vape kit?

• friend recommends

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • vape review videos

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • forum vape reviews

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • others (fill in the comment sections)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
1. MF Vape, Greenwinch, simon62 and the vape shows i watch mostly occasionally mikevapes

2. Depending on what I want the device for ease of use I'd go for an all in one handy for out and about or at home but with some of the newer pod systems they can be just as good as a mod and tank kit.

3. I normally use reviews or reccomendations given by the family on this forum when deciding what to buy next. I trust forums like this more than I would a youtube review.
Thank you for your answers, Sam. We do appreciate it. Those reviewers you mentioned, we will try to reach out to them for the purpose of review. Thank you once again and have a nice day! ;-)

1. Usually watch anyone if I am interested in a particular product, except Jai Haze...

2. RBA's only

3. Mainly my own judgement, sometimes recommendations from people on POTV.
Hey, ADDicT, thank you for your reply. We appreciate your response, may I know the reason why you don't watch Jai Haze's review? No offense, just for survey. I personally like his video, he has a sense of humor, the whole video is relaxing. lol

1) SMM or DJLSB mainly.
2) I use all kinds of devices from pod to RBA.
3) I check out a device and use my own judgement plus reviews/recommendations from people on here whose vaping style and taste are similar to mine.
Thank you, ForestMagpie, may I know which forum threads you visited the most frequently when you want to check out a device? :D

1, Todd's Reviews, Vaping Biker's Reviews and occasionally Jim Vv
2. Mods, All In One devices RTAs, RBAs etc But NOT Pods
3. I'll usually have already settled on what I intend to purchase but usually ask trusted friends opinions as well prior to final decision and of course, read the POTV Reviewers comments. :)
Hi Rob, Todd and Vaping bike both reviewed our Symba, but for pod systems, they are not into it. Do you know some UK reviewers who're professional for pods / all in one devices? We'd love to reach out to them.

I dont mind jai. He goes on a lot of rants, but thats all. Not sure ive ever heard him described as relaxing tho.

1. Mike Vapes and Vaping Bogan
2. RTAs and box mods, although I can see the appeal of pods too
3. POTV reviews and ecigclick reviews
Hi John, I bet you will love our miso and Kipo! lol Choose one this time. lol

I personally think he has a cool personality
Ive never met him personally. His shop is not far from me, but i believe they r closed to retail customers now.

He seems alright tho, as a person

Last edited:
Hi @Univapo .

1. Reviewers. Mike vapes, Pbusardo. Vaping Bogan because his style is similar to mine, when speaking i swear a lot without realising it at times so he comes across as if he is one of my mates speaking
2. I embrace all types of vaping, except for pod systems. RTA on a mod is my prefered.
3. I only watch reviews to see RTA builds, what a mods capabilities are. I never trust reviewers completely as we all have our opinions, pro's and cons which differ from person to person. This forum is the best place for trustworthy reviews, or even a chat with someone else who owns the device you want. to make sure it will be as good as you think. The decision has usually been made as i know what i am looking for.

Univapo product that interest me is this.
https://www.univapo.com/Symba-Rda/
That's right, crustyfolker. I'm impressed with Vaping Bogan's review too, he seems the only AU vape reviewer?

Back
Top Bottom