What's new

Pick Any Univapo Product U Want - A Customer Survey

what’s the final reason makes you decide to buy a vape kit?

• friend recommends

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • vape review videos

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • forum vape reviews

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • others (fill in the comment sections)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Univapo

Postman
Without further ado, here is a customer survey we need you to help with.

We want to know you more!

One winner will get any Univapo product he/she prefers!

1. Which vape reviewer’s video you watched most frequently?
JaiHaze? Mike Vape? SMM? RipTrippers or other reviewers? Comment below!

2. What kind of vape products you prefer and why?
Pod? Pod mod? RBA? All in one Devices or other different types of vape products? Comment below!

3. What makes you decided to buy a vape kit?
Friends recommend? Vape reviews? Or influencers recommend? Comment below!

Thank you for answering our questions, it means a lot, we do appreciate it!

1. MF Vape, Greenwinch, simon62 and the vape shows i watch mostly occasionally mikevapes

2. Depending on what I want the device for ease of use I'd go for an all in one handy for out and about or at home but with some of the newer pod systems they can be just as good as a mod and tank kit.

3. I normally use reviews or reccomendations given by the family on this forum when deciding what to buy next. I trust forums like this more than I would a youtube review.

1. Usually watch anyone if I am interested in a particular product, except Jai Haze...

2. RBA's only

3. Mainly my own judgement, sometimes recommendations from people on POTV.

1) SMM or DJLSB mainly.
2) I use all kinds of devices from pod to RBA.
3) I check out a device and use my own judgement plus reviews/recommendations from people on here whose vaping style and taste are similar to mine.

1, Todd's Reviews, Vaping Biker's Reviews and occasionally Jim Vv
2. Mods, All In One devices RTAs, RBAs etc But NOT Pods
3. I'll usually have already settled on what I intend to purchase but usually ask trusted friends opinions as well prior to final decision and of course, read the POTV Reviewers comments. :)

1. Mike Vapes and Vaping Bogan
2. RTAs and box mods, although I can see the appeal of pods too
3. POTV reviews and ecigclick reviews

Hi @Univapo .

1. Reviewers. Mike vapes, Pbusardo. Vaping Bogan because his style is similar to mine, when speaking i swear a lot without realising it at times so he comes across as if he is one of my mates speaking
2. I embrace all types of vaping, except for pod systems. RTA on a mod is my prefered.
3. I only watch reviews to see RTA builds, what a mods capabilities are. I never trust reviewers completely as we all have our opinions, pro's and cons which differ from person to person. This forum is the best place for trustworthy reviews, or even a chat with someone else who owns the device you want. to make sure it will be as good as you think. The decision has usually been made as i know what i am looking for.

Univapo product that interest me is this.
https://www.univapo.com/Symba-Rda/

Last edited:
1. Mike Vapes, Vapn Fagan, in fact any except Jai Haze
2. Box Mods, RTA's n' RDA's
3. Peer recommends and reviews, particularly forum reviews

1: MikeVapes, SMM,
2: Rebuildable pods are piquing my interest at the moment.
3: Peer reviews on POTV.

Dearest blessings and the best of health, wealth and good cheer to you all.

1. Which vape reviewer’s video you watched most frequently?
djlsb is the only one I can take medium seriously. The guy is quite rigorous in general.

2. What kind of vape products you prefer and why?
My preference is standadard 2x18650 mod + tank, but I´m starting to like AIOs a lot (and I mean true versatile AIO like the Lost Vape URSA).

3. What makes you decided to buy a vape kit?
I tend to watch and read many reviews of what I have on the scope. That way I can spot flaws or deal breakers, also a good close up review let you get a good impression of the product quality.
Of course, there are a lot of apes here which I can trust their criteria, by vaping affinity.

Back
Top Bottom