What's new

Odin Mini DNA75C 21700 Mod,Are You Ready ?

dovpo_hannah

Postman
Hello Dovpo fans,

We're pleased to introducing the latest in the line of ODIN products - the Odin Mini.

Odin-Mini.jpg

The Odin mini is a single battery DNA mod from DOVPO in collaboration with vaperz clouds and Vaping bogan.

Its a small and stealthy single 21700 device powered by the DNA 75c,the odin mini measures 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm,it's made of aluminum alloy making it very light weight and very compact. It has a 0.96” TFT Colored Screen and a Micro USB charging port that is primarily used to upgrade and customize the Chip Set via Evolv Escribe software.

The Odin mini powers up to 75 watts and has temperature control functions. Replay mode will give you the perfect hit again and again.

Odin-Mini-DNA75C.jpg

Features:
Dimensions: 36.3mm x 32mm x 90.5mm
Weight: 124 G
Material: Aircraft Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6
Chipset: DNA75C by Evolv
Modes: Wattage, Temperature control, TCR, Varialble Voltage
Wattage Range: 1.0-75.0W
Temperature Control Range: 200 F-600 F / 93 C – 316 C
Replay feature Available
Battery: Single 21700 High-drain Battery Replaceable
Display: 0.96” TFT Color Screen
Charging: On-board 5V/1A Charging
Micro USB port: Available for Upgrading Firmware and customizing via Escribe

The Odin Mini,the smallest member of the ODIN Family will hit up the shelves real soon,are you ready ? :)

Will see what real users think & not paid for "reviewers". Less chance of bias [emoji848][emoji16]

Can't see it being a bad mod tbh. A lot of members have good things to say about other products in the Odin family. As long as it's built well, the 75c board and 21700 capability should be a winner. I can see myself buying one of these.

Never had a dovpo mod. Got the Odin 200w on its way to me so will see how I rate that before taking the plunge on this, looks promising though.

See @dovpo_hannah . DNA75c board with 21700, Dovpo could have made the SQ75c 21700. by the way how can i get a replacement rubber seal for the Blotto top cap. I purchase a Blotto off another member and cannot get rid of taste of aniseed and it's coming from the seal.
Thanks

See @dovpo_hannah . DNA75c board with 21700, Dovpo could have made the SQ75c 21700. by the way how can i get a replacement rubber seal for the Blotto top cap. I purchase a Blotto off another member and cannot get rid of taste of aniseed and it's coming from the seal.
Thanks
Whack some milton Liquid all over that seal bud and let it soak.
Aniseed is the devil's work.

Whack some milton Liquid all over that seal bud and let it soak.
Aniseed is the devil's work.
Tried all sorts to get rid of the taste, smell it really must have soaked into the rubber. Infact i have had the Blotto a few weeks and still haven't used it because of the aniseed, truly is the devils work. like cinnamon. I can enjoy food containing cinnamon but cinnamon in a vape is a no. Thanks for the tip i will give it a try.

Tried all sorts to get rid of the taste, smell it really must have soaked into the rubber. Infact i have had the Blotto a few weeks and still haven't used it because of the aniseed, truly is the devils work. like cinnamon. I can enjoy food containing cinnamon but cinnamon in a vape is a no. Thanks for the tip i will give it a try.
Bicarb works as well if you haven't got Milton. May take a goods soak & leaving in a tub with the powder.

Bicarb works as well if you haven't got Milton. May take a goods soak & leaving in a tub with the powder.
I sometimes do the double. A 24 he Milton soak then 24 hrs in bicarbonate to neutralise the milton. Often then worth soaking the little devil in some of the liquid your going to vape.
God bless him, tubby's liquid choices taught me a great deal.

I sometimes do the double. A 24 he Milton soak then 24 hrs in bicarbonate to neutralise the milton. Often then worth soaking the little devil in some of the liquid your going to vape.
God bless him, tubby's liquid choices taught me a great deal.

Noted wondered how to get rid of the milton stench :2thumbsup: do you just use powder bicarb or dilute?

Back
Top Bottom