What's new

[New] SWAG PX80 is coming

I wouldn't buy it without an adapter. I think it's very nice, but I don't want to be limited to one type of pod and coils

I wouldn't buy it without an adapter. I think it's very nice, but I don't want to be limited to one type of pod and coils
Theres the Swag 2 as a good and similar alternative. Not so cool tho, the PX80 is way more eye catching.

Any update on the 510 adapter @Vaporesso ?
510 adapter is here; https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-batteries-mods/swag-px80

It's not even pre-order yet and apparently not sold separately as of now. Hopefully they'll sell it separately and then I'll be getting myself one! Since I already have the PX80 kit, there's no point on buying the mode again just for the 510 adapter.

PX80's tank is an utter disappointment. Coils burning in 2 to 3 days, random leakages and bottom fill for God's sake! Who'd deal with bottom filling anyway? We're living in 2021. I don't care about the push to release function of the coils since you rarely change them (except this GTX coils which burns in a few days, maybe that's why Vaporesso added the push to release function, knowing that their coils burn quickly? LOL) and top fill is more important for most people, I presume. At least it's for me since I vape heavily and refill every few hours.

I've been literally having anxiety as my PX80 tank gets low and knowing that I'll have to deal with crappy bottom filling again. :/

They could've just adapted Forz Tank 25 to this device and then it'd be my go-to vape!

While waiting for the 510 adapter, I'm continuing my vaping life with Swag II (ftw!).

PX80's tank is an utter disappointment. Coils burning in 2 to 3 days, random leakages and bottom fill for God's sake! Who'd deal with bottom filling anyway? We're living in 2021. I don't care about the push to release function of the coils since you rarely change them (except this GTX coils which burns in a few days, maybe that's why Vaporesso added the push to release function, knowing that their coils burn quickly? LOL) and top fill is more important for most people, I presume. At least it's for me since I vape heavily and refill every few hours.

I've been literally having anxiety as my PX80 tank gets low and knowing that I'll have to deal with crappy bottom filling again. :/

They could've just adapted Forz Tank 25 to this device and then it'd be my go-to vape!

While waiting for the 510 adapter, I'm continuing my vaping life with Swag II (ftw!).
I havent hqd any probs with the higher ohm coils, just the .2 and .3 ohm.
I am disappointed that it doesnt have a replaceqble drip tip.

If the 510 adapter isnt sold seperately, i dont think i will ever buy vaporesso products again, because thats not appropriate. It should be offered in the kit, and especially for those who already bought the kit.

If they dont tho, reewape(sp) or someone else will make one, its magnets attached to a 510 connector.

Someone like stu could probably make one, out of stabwood, which would actually be cool

What i am still hopin for is a 510 adapter for thei pod, like voopoo's, or for them to fix the gtx22 tank. (And make a 24mm version with a straight tube because 2ml is reduculous and bubble glass sucks)

Last edited:
510 adapter is here; https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-batteries-mods/swag-px80

It's not even pre-order yet and apparently not sold separately as of now. Hopefully they'll sell it separately and then I'll be getting myself one! Since I already have the PX80 kit, there's no point on buying the mode again just for the 510 adapter.

Yeah, seen that. I signed up for the notification. Healthcabin are supposed to be getting the mod with adapter on 29th. Not seen anything on the adapter by its self though yet.

Yeah, seen that. I signed up for the notification. Healthcabin are supposed to be getting the mod with adapter on 29th. Not seen anything on the adapter by its self though yet.
I should have waited and just bought the mod, n then seperate pods, but i wanted to play it safe as far as being seized by customs

Like i said tho, i cant imagine a company having an item that people want to buy, and not offering it for sale. If that happens, im applying for a job there, because i have a sure fire way to increase their profits, lol

I should have waited and just bought the mod, n then seperate pods, but i wanted to play it safe as far as being seized by customs

Like i said tho, i cant imagine a company having an item that people want to buy, and not offering it for sale. If that happens, im applying for a job there, because i have a sure fire way to increase their profits, lol

I'd be surprised if the 510 adapter wasn't available separately. Maybe @Vaporesso will respond?

Back
Top Bottom