What's new

Have you ever accidentally fired your device?

MOTI Official

Postman
upload_2020-7-15_18-7-4.png

Special False Trigger Prevention

MOTI X protects users from accidentally triggering the fire button when in no use.

Even if you press the fire button accidentally, it would stop firing within 0.5s if not detecting drawing action, which prevents the coils from burning out and provides extra safety to users.

Do you guys think this will be a useful feature?:)

View attachment 223610

Special False Trigger Prevention

MOTI X protects users from accidentally triggering the fire button when in no use.

Even if you press the fire button accidentally, it would stop firing within 0.5s if not detecting drawing action, which prevents the coils from burning out and provides extra safety to users.

Do you guys think this will be a useful feature?:)

Good feature. I always leave my mod in my pocket at work, end up turn the wattage up to 200 and burning the coil -.-

Good idea given it's based on sensing a draw. Anybody who hasn't accidently fired a mod must be using draw activated pods :D

I think it would be right to provide the user with the opportunity to independently configure such parameters.
Using a special application and USB interface

I think it's a good feature. Mine often fire when they're in my pocket and I'm bending down or leaning against something.

But sometimes I fire a bit before I draw, and it would be irritating if it cut out. So I might make it a bit longer though, like 1s or even 2.

Myself i always turn my mod off when putting in my pocket / bag but i do think its a good idea in case you do forget to turn off your mod before putting in your pocket or bag which could happen if you are in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom