What's new

GROUNDBREAKER,THE MAX POSSIBILITIES: Voopoo Drag Max

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Voopoo Drag Max Kit is a epochal dual-battery device with magnetic atomizer. It is powered by dual 18650 batteries with 5-177W power range. Made by metal and leather, it is tough and gentle. The brand newly upgraded GEME.FAN 2.0 chip gives Drag Max some innovative functions, such as 0.001s extreme ignition, dynamic stable output, intelligent interactive. It comes with two different styles UI themes, you can enjoy the two themes with a 1.08 inch TFT color screen. In addition, Drag Max provides two modes to fit different needs of vaping: easy-to-use SMART mode for beginners, power-free RBA mode for professional vapers.

JMV97zFQSEvZABu.png

More Voopoo Drag Series products information,just visit this link: Voopoo Drag

another proper vape!
2 questions:

- will it have a standard 510 adapter base? I guess not because of the airflow design. No problem... PnP for the win
- can you provide more real (non render) pics or video? :D it looks fantastic

another proper vape!
2 questions:

- will it have a standard 510 adapter base? I guess not because of the airflow design. No problem... PnP for the win
- can you provide more real (non render) pics or video? :D it looks fantastic
Nevermind, it does lack the 510 connector part so u r stuck with their pod tank. What a waste.

Last edited:
I think u r right actually, its exactly an argus without the 510 connector.

Not liking the 'gene chip inside' and 'spark your life' ad slogans printed on it
Cash grab. Unless you need the drop in tank & no 510. Otherwise stick with the Drag X or Argus GT, single & dual cell covered. Arguably the Argus GT is the best of both being compatible with PnP tanks & up to 25mm atties.

Back
Top Bottom