What's new

[GIVEAWAY]VOOPOO VFL Refillable Pod System Kit

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Hello folks, the Chinese traditional Mid-Autumn Festival is coming soon this weekend.
It is a festival that all the families come back home and enjoy the bright full moon together, eating some special festival food, like moon cake etc, expressing the love to each other and commemorate ancestors. This festival has been inherited for more than five thousand years in China. It means a lot to Chinese people and even other Asain countries.

To celebrate with you guys, here we'll give away new VOOPOO VFL Pod Kits.
41758905_1079154075586810_3223900476416196608_n.jpg

Main Features of VFL Pod Kit:⠀
Voltage Adjustable (2.5V / 3.0V / 3.5V)⠀
Two Airflow Options ( Big/Small)⠀
Flavor-oriented structure⠀
650mAh built-in battery⠀
Non-leaking 0.8ml pod⠀
American Football design with a Premium vacuum-plated aluminum alloy.

Rules are simple:
1. Comment below to tell us your thoughts to let us know how much you want to have a VOOPOO VFL, (which is not available for sales yet. You will be the very first ones to try it.)

2. Tell us the meaning of the full moon in your country, we love to see the culture difference.

You must be in the legal vaping age in your country to enter.
btw, for more chances to win, you can follow our Facebook page, INS: @voopootechofficial, Twitter:@voopootech, but this is not necessary to enter this giveaway on POTV.

We'll pick the winners according to the number of the participants at random, which means, the more participants the more winners will be picked on Sept. 27th.

The giveaway is valid worldwide.
Good Luck~ Don't miss the chance!

Last edited:
They're very shiny. I love the blue, red and rainbow ones. It's also handy that they have the 2 airflow options. A lot of pods don't have that.

The full moon here doesn't mean much unless you're very spiritual. The next one is the harvest moon, which would give light to the farmers for gathering their crops late into the night.

Last edited:
They're very shiny. I love the blue, red and rainbow ones. It's also handy that they have the 2 airflow options. A lot of pods don't have that.

The full moon here doesn't mean much unless you're very spiritual. The next one is the harvest moon, which would give light to the farmers for gathering their crops late into the night.
Hi there, congratulations to you! You are the only participant so you are the one to win a VFL from us! Lol, thank you for paying attention to us. Please PM to claim your prize.

Hi there, congratulations to you! You are the only participant so you are the one to win a VFL from us! Lol, thank you for paying attention to us. Please PM to claim your prize.

Oh nice one. It does look like a good device. I will PM now. I like the fact that the airflow's adjustable as well.

Amazing giveaway @VOOPOO can't believe I messed it oh and do you know you have people spamming the forum right now about the voopoo drag 2? And is they any need because your a vendor you could just push it yourself [emoji4]

Wtf ? One entry ??? Must have been some dodgy goings on there to turn the thread invisible or something. Would normally get more entries for a couple of used coils !
Nice giveaway @VOOPOO and congrats for spotting it @Gitchy

Back
Top Bottom