What's new

[Giveaway] Vaporesso LUXE PM40 Unboxing

What amazes me is that there are some people who keep Liking and Thanking my posts, yet they have been the worst type of offenders judging by their Posting History:hmm:

What amazes me is that there are some people who keep Liking and Thanking my posts, yet they have been the worst type of offenders judging by their Posting History:hmm:
Oh dear all of a sudden I’m feeling quite nervous as I’m the only one who thanked your last post! Lmfao!

What amazes me even more, that this situation is still being discussed even after one month since I've contacted some forum stuff directly.. And only OccultScientist was able to ban some of fraud accounts.

P.S. I really appreciate efforts of some stuff members, I really do.. but only those who really helped me, whithout any passive aggression.

Last edited:
What amazes me even more, that this situation is still being discussed even after one month since I've contacted some forum stuff directly.. And only OccultScientist was able to ban some of fraud accounts. Really amusing :13:

A great deal that goes on is totally invisible to the general populace but believe me when we say that our fuses are getting shorter.:16:

A great deal that goes on is totally invisible to the general populace but believe me when we say that our fuses are getting shorter.:16:
Kind of sad that you have to police it really, can't blame them for trying though.

It's very much what I imagine a pod system to look and feel like, it's a decent size and shape that fits in the hand nicely. The entire device is smooth and well made, there isn't anything about it the comes across and cheap, rushed or poorly done.
Yes I'm of legal age.
Congratulations! You are one of the 3 winners. Please contact me in 48 hours and give me your shipping information, such as your name, address, and phone number.

1, what i like is the juice capacity, the type c, adjustable airflow, and it uses gtx coils (which i assume means the rba will fit?)

2, yes, ive been of legal age for a long time...
Congratulations! You are one of the 3 winners. Please contact me in 48 hours and give me your shipping information, such as your name, address, and phone number.

1.Vaporoso products are always quality, reliability and great design.
And the Luxe PM40 confirms this.
2.I've been legal for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom