What's new

[Giveaway] Vaporesso LUXE PM40 Unboxing

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Hi, Vaporesso fans,

Good news! We are looking for Volunteers to do the LUXE PM40 unboxing for us!

LUXE PM40 is our latest product, it uses turbo-boosting tech to optimize the flavor almost all at any battery level. If you want to know more about LUXE PM40, please click here.

Do you want to unbox it?

Rules:

1:Follow us and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40

2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

There will be 3 winners and all winners will be randomly selected. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information.

The deadline for this event is November 30.

I've heard alot of great things about the luxe, the RDL coil ranges and new GTX coils along with the the turbo boost for the extra flavour seem appealing so I would like to give it a go, would be a perfect work device and for out and about

1:Follow us and comment below how you feel about Luxe PM40
Have done for a long time.
The PM40 with the adjustable airflow, great chip, fill method and beautiful designs is just a top notch device.

2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.
Yes, very legal

1, what i like is the juice capacity, the type c, adjustable airflow, and it uses gtx coils (which i assume means the rba will fit?)

2, yes, ive been of legal age for a long time...

1. Being discrete, pocketable and anti-leakage are great features for a device you can just grab and go when your out and about.
2. Yes, twice over and some.

1 Followed. Any device from the Vaporesso brand looks great. In PM40 I like the design and the great variety of settings.
2 Yes

1, what i like is the juice capacity, the type c, adjustable airflow, and it uses gtx coils (which i assume means the rba will fit?)

2, yes, ive been of legal age for a long time...
as far as I'm aware the rba won't fit. The supplied coils are the ones with the narrow top same as the gtx18 coils and the rba is the same size as the wider top coils that won't fit the gtx18.

a suggestion for @Vaporesso to pass on is to rename the gtx coils as something like gtx-a for the wider topped coils including the rba and gtx-b for the narrow topped coils.

This will save confusion. as when people see compatible with gtx coil range, like me they think compatible with the whole range. not compatible with some of the range.

1.Vaporoso products are always quality, reliability and great design.
And the Luxe PM40 confirms this.
2.I've been legal for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom