What's new

[Giveaway Time] Wanna Get Luxotic MF Box for Free

Me too, especially because all I see in my news feed is fucking spam from people trying to win stuff.

@Simon G Different people have different ideas , somebody wanna get this products for free, somebody think it so troublesome cause they don't like it or they already have it . In any case, I respect your decisions.

Me too, especially because all I see in my news feed is fucking spam from people trying to win stuff.
Exactly! I understand the benefit of promotion through social media, but I unfollow anyone that promotes too much on FB. Most of my social media accounts are professional, except for facebook. I live overseas, so FB is just for family and friends.

Exactly! I understand the benefit of promotion through social media, but I unfollow anyone that promotes too much on FB. Most of my social media accounts are professional, except for facebook. I live overseas, so FB is just for family and friends.

Hi , I am so interested in which social media you use . Would you mind telling me ?

@Simon G Different people have different ideas , somebody wanna get this products for free, somebody think it so troublesome cause they don't like it or they already have it . In any case, I respect your decisions.

I just think it's disrespectful to my family and friends.

Even Facebook are starting to realise what they've become, hence the current TV ads. This kind of thing is destroying facebook and making it a platform that people no longer wish to use...... I just think it's sad.

Back
Top Bottom