What's new

[Giveaway] The Odin 200 Mod

dovpo_hannah

Postman
Hey Dovpo fams,
How are you ? Hope you all stay safe.
Today,we bring you a new giveaway,the prize is Odin 200

The Odin 200 mod is a collaboration created by Dovpo, Vaperz Cloud and youtube reviewer, The Vaping Bogan. This game changing regulated device harnesses the power of dual 21700 batteries and the intuitive proprietary dovpo chip to bring you better battery life, an intelligent interface and up to 200w of power. With room to accomodate up to 30mm atomizers you won't have to compromise of your setup and its bottom loading battery door adds to its convinience and fuss-free aesthetic.

Here are some highlight features of the Odin 200:
1) Dual 21700 Variable Mod
2) Propriotary Dovpo Chipset
3) Up To 30mm Atomizer
4) 21700 Battery Wraps Included In The Kit
5) USB Type C Connection
6) Zinc Alloy & Aluminum Body Construction
7) Clicky & Responsive Firing & Select Buttons
8) 5 Colors To Choose: Piano Black, Matte Black, Gun Metal, Red, Silver

More details Here

Dovpo-Odin.jpg

[Giveaway]
Rules to enter:
1. Must be of legal age for vaping.
2. Comment below to share your thoughts on The Odin 200.
3. Answer this short survey https://forms.gle/3p5AcWoKeQb4xEb29

1 lucky winner will win the Odin 200 Mod, winner will be announced on April 10th
Good luck to you all! ;)

The DNA version is very good so will be interesting to see how well the proprietry board compares. USB C charging a bonus for when on the go. Build quality will be as good.

Survey done.

It's got a very industrial look to it which I like. Also like the dual 21700 and usb C charging for when I'm out or at work. Survey done.

dual 21700 holds a 30mm Atomizer comes with usb c charging and propertiary new board Dovpo and vaperz cloud have thought of it all my kind of device

thanks for the chance at this one

survey done

Dual 21700 and type c charger is perfect for me, yes I am over 18 and survey done !
Thanks for the chance too !

Hello and thank you for the giveaway.

Survey done under name Rui Grilo

The Odin 200 in a nice alternative to the DNA version. I've read great reviews on this version and it's a mod I would consider in my daily lineup. 21700 for me is the way to go.

This lets people that don't like DNA boards a chance to have the mod without a board they don't like.

Back
Top Bottom