What's new

[Giveaway] Guess and Win! MOTI X Tester Challenge ROUND THREE

Thanks for the tag @lukev. I'm OK for kit and I don't want to reduce your chance to win by entering but good luck and I hope you get it. All the best. :)

someone has tagged me

here is a tale when I was young I worked as a jewellery apprentice till I qualified. I sat on a bench with a guy who loved Enya as in the singer when I say loved he really loved her he lived on his own he was a talented but bloody slow jeweller (we were paid piece time so every item you made you got paid for) the boss felt pity for him so gave him bronze sculptures to do which he excelled at.... anyway he mused over Enya, Enya this Enya that he was in love but he had never met her.... for months and months he did a bust of Enya's head in his lunch break and I mean months, chip chip chip all through the lunch hour it would send us crazy until the "head of Enya was done" he was over the moon you could see it in his face cooing over Enya.

anyway we settled down to quiet times he still loved Enya and said he posted her the bust after sending her many letters we thought him and Enya had a pen friend type thing until one day the boss walked in with a tall chap (well built as in, built like a brick shithouse) "someone to see you" pointing at my co-worker the tall chap had shades on he walked right up to my co-worker his face 2 inches from his and handed him a letter "leave her alone you bloody weirdo" and walked out

the letter was a restraining order not to contact Enya again the rest of us tried so so hard but we fell about laughing tears rolling down our faces from that moment on every time Enya was on the radio my colleague would pick his hammer up and throw it full bore across the room at the radio when he did this we would cheer and clap like a bunch of nutters he would curse us saying people were phoning in to request Enya on the request show.......i only did a few times ahem

haven't a clue about the pod....Enya song anyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom