What's new

Freemax Mesh Pro Tank Still Best Sub Ohm Tank in 2020

Freemaxtech

Postman
As is known to us, sub ohm tanks are designed for massive clouds, which can rival an RDA or RTA, and these sub ohm atomziers can help any vaper to be a cloud chaser. And there are thousands of ohm vape tanks coming forth in a few days, so which one deserve to buy? Of course, Freemax Mesh Pro tank should on your shopping list, which win best sub ohm tanks in 2020 on vaping360, scoring 9.0.

n58HFlp.jpg

So what are the disadvantages of Mesh Pro Tank that can defeat the other sub ohm tank?
1.Thanks to Freemax coiltech, Mesh pro adopts Double & Triple & Quad & Quintuple Mesh Coil Technology.
2.This mesh tank features the top refilling system, just slide to fill your favorite vape juice.
3.This is the wold’s first sub ohm tank that can be fully compatible with all vape devices as its adjustable positive pin system.
4.This mesh coil comes with the patented cotton combo of 90% Flax cotton +10% cotton, with the long life span with about 2-3 weeks.
5.It adopts new material and honeycomb mesh structure, also coming with the new 360°E-liquid leading hole.
6.The u-shape design for preventing leaking problem.

qCcxtfH.jpg

All in all, this best sub ohm tanks of mesh pro will be your best choice in 2020. With the longevity, it can save your much more money than the other ohm tanks in the long term, but at the same time, it can bring the pure flavor and big clouds.

Isn't an ohm tank one that is 1 ohm and above?

For a stock coil sub-ohm tank though, it's definitely been my favourite having also used a Falcon 2, TFV12 Prince and a Crown 4.

Since getting my Blotto though, as my first rebuildable, the flavour on that is in a completely different universe.

Back
Top Bottom