What's new

DOVPO UK Recycle Scheme

Well done Dovpo. It's great to see another company going all in on the environmentalism and social responsibility. We've all got to take a stand and walk together hand in hand. We've only got one planet after all.

Well done Dovpo. It's great to see another company going all in on the environmentalism and social responsibility. We've all got to take a stand and walk together hand in hand. We've only got one planet after all.
Thank you.

It’s a very important thing to us of late.

Unfortunately the response hasn’t been as active as I would of liked.

But it’s only been running a few months.

It’s unfortunate but recycling and up cycling of vape products isn’t on most people’s minds at the moment.

But all we can do is try.

Thank you.

It’s a very important thing to us of late.

Unfortunately the response hasn’t been as active as I would of liked.

But it’s only been running a few months.

It’s unfortunate but recycling and up cycling of vape products isn’t on most people’s minds at the moment.

But all we can do is try.
Recycling is going out the window for a few manufacturers that seem to be leaning towards disposable Vapes at the moment.

Recycling is going out the window for a few manufacturers that seem to be leaning towards disposable Vapes at the moment.
Yes agree. There’s a lot of factors in play at present. Cost of materials being one. Dovpo have been looking at types of packing etc, potato starch and the like but cost is huge .

Bolt that to the fact a lot of folks across the world don’t have the facilities to recycle it’s definitely a challenge. But you have to start somewhere and I’m glad to be apart of it

Back
Top Bottom