What's new

Dovpo Topside Dual and Single giveaways!

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Here are the winners for the Topside Dual and Topside Single giveaways!

Sam Hesketh with Dovpo Topside Dual 200w Squonk Mod
Khaled Ba with Dovpo Topside Single 90w Squonk Mod

Please email me to claim your prizes with your contact details and shipping address. Thank you!
email: [email protected]

Zh4olK2.jpg

Join the giveaways, just give us your thoughts about the Dovpo Topside on the Reply section.
and click the link to join the giveaways. Thank you

click here:
Dovpo Giveaway

Last edited:
I don't do Facebook or Instagram so I can't enter but the topside single is the best mass produced regulated squonker of 2018 in my opinion and the dual looks ok but I've not had the pleasure of seeing one up close I just wish it was a 20700 device

I don't do Facebook or Instagram so I can't enter but the topside single is the best mass produced regulated squonker of 2018 in my opinion and the dual looks ok but I've not had the pleasure of seeing one up close I just wish it was a 20700 device

Hi Mattyk,

Thank you for the kind words, yes Topside is one of the best squonkers produced this 2018 and 2019 as per
reviewers and consumers that tested the product. The Topside Single can be used with 20700 batteries.
but for the Dual version that would not be ergonomically pleasing to use.

Dont use FB or Instagram either. Not tried either but as mentiomned here good feedback, handy to know about the single 20700.

Dont use FB or Instagram either. Not tried either but as mentiomned here good feedback, handy to know about the single 20700.

Ok I will change the option by submitting your entries thru email. Thank you :)

That makes 3 of us who dont do Facebook or Instagram never used a Dovpo Topside myself but have read very good reviews about it........

Got to try single battery dovopo topside with a friend of mine it’s the best squonker for it’s topfill and design. But too expensive for me:(

That makes 3 of us who dont do Facebook or Instagram never used a Dovpo Topside myself but have read very good reviews about it........

I already changed the ways how to enter the giveaway, you'll just need to your email to enter. Thank you so much

Got to try single battery dovopo topside with a friend of mine it’s the best squonker for it’s topfill and design. But too expensive for me:(

The price point is still reasonable because there are no other squonking device that can out perform the Topside.

Exactly this ^^^

Back
Top Bottom