What's new

Best Wattage for Fireluke 22 Mesh Coils

I've not really had any freemax coil.in this set up not have decent flavour for at least 2 weeks but is dependant on what juice and wattage you run it at

Thanks for the quick reply, mate. I think I'll pull the trigger then. How does the Fireluke 22 stack up against your favourite stock coilers? Just curious.

@FrankRice no worries mate for me with the 1.5ohm coil it's best MTL stock coil tank I've had I've got 2 also for restricted DL wuality mate with 0.5ohm coil in! UK vape clearance got them for 12.50 at the moment and coils for 5.50

@Sam Andrews and @ForestMagpie, awesome feedback. Many thanks. I've been strictly rebuildable for 99% of my vaping life, until I tried the Nautilus GT Mini mesh coils. Now, if you guys tell me the Fireluke 22 coils are even better than those, then I'll really start to get impatient while I'm waiting for the 22 to arrive!

Am a fan of the Fireluke 22 and 1.5 ohm coils too. I mainly use rebuildable MTL tanks as well.

Thanks @rew, good to know. I'm guessing you have no complaints about coil life either. I saw a few posts and reviews here and there that made me hesitant, but it sounds like I don't have too much to worry about.

And for me, the atties that get the most use are the FeV 4.5S+ (with 2ml nano tank) and the Pioneer for MTL, and then the Nautilus GT Mini for RDL.

Back
Top Bottom