What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

Just had a quick clear up of the thread just in case anyone's wondering where the other posts went. Thanks to @steam crave for the great giveaway and well done to the winners! There's no place here for moaning about our lot. Let's just remember back to the days when we were smokers and smile about the fantastic route out that we had and also the great place we have here where manufacturers, vendors and customers can come and talk to each other. Peace, love and unity to you all. Even the whingers ;)

Woooooooo, congrats to the winners! :D Nice to see happy smiling faces amongst the regular posters who make this place what it is. :grouphug:

Seems someone has contacted maggie at steam crave and said i'm under 18yrs old.... If this is true? Whoever you are you are one very sad person as it seems you do not like it that i have won in this steam crave anniversary giveaway and have tried to stop me recieving my prize.... This has really pissed me off big time.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1467796354.915726.jpg

Seems someone has contacted maggie at steam crave and said i'm under 18yrs old.... If this is true? Whoever you are you are one very sad person as it seems you do not like it that i have won in this steam crave anniversary giveaway and have tried to stop me recieving my prize.... This has really pissed me off big time.

View attachment 96307

What a shan! Some people need to grow up. Will they still send you the prizes after you send them Id?

That's absolutely shocking Joe!! Whoever is responsible, i hope you are happy with your life, you jealous ungrateful sod!!

@joe clay, Looks like Maggie has a skype contact, you could skype her, i'm sure a face to face conversation will prove that you are over 18 ;)

View attachment 96307
Whoever did that is an absolute fucking douchebag. I hope you find out who it is and name, shame and slap the cretin! If they have a backbone they should put their hands up and admit what they have done

Back
Top Bottom