What's new

Abyss issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, hanging here makes me wonder if I should go back to high school & learn English again. And that's why we had Andy here, not because he's super nice & amazing. lol....
Could anyone please explain to me what issue @Jd_ met?
Seems the device won't go back to wattage mode after switching to voltage mode to me.
Or the voltage mode isn't working at all?

Hello @Jd_ You're always more than welcomed to contact our support team if your device was defective.

Again, please pardon me & my broke English.

@Jd_ is American unfortunately and has a tendency to rush what he is trying to put or tries to abbreviate what he is typing. A nice guy though, if i remember right it's a similar problem to the one i had before i sold mine off. I think it was changing modes and some of the time he wasn't able to switch back. There is nothing wrong with your English @dovpo_hannah it's just jd_. Not seen @dovpo_uk for a day or 2 but think he has been on since jd_ posted.

@Jd_ is American unfortunately and has a tendency to rush what he is trying to put or tries to abbreviate what he is typing. A nice guy though, if i remember right it's a similar problem to the one i had before i sold mine off. I think it was changing modes and some of the time he wasn't able to switch back. There is nothing wrong with your English @dovpo_hannah it's just jd_. Not seen @dovpo_uk for a day or 2 but think he has been on since jd_ posted.
I have been on leave @LordOdin for a week and got back last night

Honestly, hanging here makes me wonder if I should go back to high school & learn English again. And that's why we had Andy here, not because he's super nice & amazing. lol....
Could anyone please explain to me what issue @Jd_ met?
Seems the device won't go back to wattage mode after switching to voltage mode to me.
Or the voltage mode isn't working at all?

Hello @Jd_ You're always more than welcomed to contact our support team if your device was defective.

Again, please pardon me & my broke English.
I will remember you @dovpo_hannah at Christmas lol.

But yes @Jd_ if your experiencing an issue with the device then please contact our customer support team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom