What's new

Abyss issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jd_

Achiever
Ok..whwn i use this in wattage mode...its dead stable..

When i try to put this in voltage mode? Wut happened? Did they forget to program it?

Like the buttons go nuts n the voltage goes nuts..but just swich out of voltage mode n its fine...has nothing to do with ejuice i dont think

(Iz that what ppl r talking about with the voltage jumping around? Yes...i almost started laffing like a jai when i noticed)

Yeah...if i can make a mod go dum
...then go back to normal...then go dum...then normal...repeatedly...thats misprogrammed.

No biggie dovpo...the ppl who bought an abyss, r the same ppl who find that kind of thing fun....just put out a new firmware flash

(This not cuz of juice short, somebody writing code had a case of the mondays, lol)

Fw upgradeable right? In this thing?
screw it...i luv it, dont care, lol

(Just doin some math...that difference in resitance shouldnt have made the coil blow on the techmod...its like 3.3 volts vs 3.5 or somethin (i forget) never had that prob with abyss, lol)

Last edited:
Ok...4 those watchin...n those who care...gonna spill a secret while im drunk
(Baked) wutever

U dont have 2 actually change anything...we will flash it over n over...lololol...like lemmings...hahahahaha
(Just increase the last number of the name of the file by .1...lol)

It is a biggie mate. If that what it does it's another fault.
The ratio of problematic abyss mods to non problematic ones on potv is not a great advertisement.
As a wise man said to me recently,
Not sure if it's a case of emperors new clothes or the slow acceptance that folks have layed down near on a hundred notes on a lemon that is preventing the usually sensible potv crew from posting a WTF thread.

Ok...4 those watchin...n those who care...gonna spill a secret while im drunk
(Baked) wutever

U dont have 2 actually change anything...we will flash it over n over...lololol...like lemmings...hahahahaha
(Just increase the last number of the name of the file by .1...lol)

Don't take the silence so personally bud (is that a depeche mode mashup)
Sunday to Monday a four am isn't a hotbead of activity here.

Well......... Some Good News regarding the Abyss condensation/leaking issues. I know there will be a whole raft of complaints at having to do a bit of searching, but, I have cured my problems with the EUC Bridge and the Caliburn. Simple enough and for once I was proven to be correct in my assumption that changing the O Ring in the Base of the Tank to a One Size larger diameter Silicon (Red) O Ring would help. :) I have had Both Bridges in place for 48hrs, done several refills and not one drop!! Dry as a Bone at last. :)

The thing is the Abyss had so much potential but due to the issues it has it won't fulfil that potential, @Jd_ my Abyss was switching to Voltage mode and sometimes it wouldn't let me switch back so similar to yours. That was down to juice/condensation. I got rid of both mine for that reason, my Storm was actually ok but i didn't want to take the risk by keeping it. The guys i sold mine to seem perfectly happy with them.

And all that was required was an O Ring change :D

We live and we learn @Rob , i know what to do if i ever get another which i doubt i will, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom