What's new

【New Released!】UNIVAPO SYMBA RDA, support MESH and Regular Coil!

Univapo

Postman
Hi, POTV fam,

Here they are, the first RDA and Subohm tank created by UNIVAPO released!!!
First of all, let me introduce SYMBA RDA in the simplest way.

1. Three colors available
: Blue, Gun, and rainbow
Seamless wave design
upload_2020-11-4_15-15-55-png.915011

upload_2020-11-4_16-4-21-png.915063

2. Support both Mech coil and Regular coil in one deck, is the first one in the vaping industry.
It offers the max possibility to build your own tank.
upload_2020-11-4_15-47-48-png.915055

3. "V" style post deck, super convenient for cutting coil legs.

There is no need to adjust the coil leg length anymore.
upload_2020-11-4_15-36-26-png.915053

4. Support DTL and RTL Airflow control.
upload_2020-11-4_15-51-14-png.915057

5. What included in one accessory bag?

symba-rda-1101.jpg

All in all, it is quite a versatile RDA.
Fams, do you like it? Comment below
Testers wanted competition coming soon.

Looks like a promising RDA, interested to see how the well the mesh option works. Be interested to compare to the Profie RDTA given that was the first deck specificly designed for dual/single coil & mesh. Shame it doesn't appear to be squonk capable :(

I like the look of this. I'm a single coil kind of guy so the dual airflow looks interesting to me. Mesh looks interesting as well. Just wondering how deep the juice well is?

The pic with coils and mesh on the same build looks like it would need airflow from 4 directions.:S

Looks like a promising RDA, interested to see how the well the mesh option works. Be interested to compare to the Profie RDTA given that was the first deck specificly designed for dual/single coil & mesh. Shame it doesn't appear to be squonk capable :(
Hi @nwhornet we will release the RDTA vision after the SYMBA RDA, you could have SYMBA RDA first to have a try. :14:

I like the look of this. I'm a single-coil kind of guy so the dual airflow looks interesting to me. Mesh looks interesting as well. Just wondering how deep the juice well is?
@Gitchy We have invited lots of reviewers to test the RDA, you may have a check after that.

The pic with coils and mesh on the same build looks like it would need airflow from 4 directions.:S
the picture is aimed to show the construction feature, in reality, in may not be recommended to build mech and coil simultaneously

Back
Top Bottom