What's new

【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
upload_2020-10-20_17-48-22.png

FORZ TX80 is an all-around protected vaping device, it's tank and mod are shock-proof,water-proof, and dust-proof. If you have it, how will you test it?

RULES
1:Follow us and comment below how will you test its shock-proof/water-proof/dust-proof features. 2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

There will be 3 winners and all winners will be randomly selected. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information.

The deadline for this event is October 27

Attachments

• lALPBGY16lKqFn7NAYPNAoQ_644_387.png
    lALPBGY16lKqFn7NAYPNAoQ_644_387.png
    564.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Rules:
1:Follow us and comment below how will you test its shock-proof/water-proof/d-ust-proof features.
2:You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

Last edited:
There will be 3 winners and all winners will be randomly selected. And winners will have 48 hours to contact us with your delivery information. The deadline for this event is October 27.

I'm currently doing a lot of renovation and decorating work on my new house so there's lots of wet stuff and dust about the place as well as the chance of knocking my mod over and damaging it. Add to that all the walks in the forest with the dog and on the beach and it means I'm not really able to use my less fragile equipment at the moment. It would be nice to see how the FORZ TX80 would perform and survive.

I think my usual fishing trip will be a good all-round test.

Nice device! I like its design and features.

I'm a carpenter with a refractory engineer and it will get a real good test as I'm always in a dusty atmosphere and frequently mixing concrete. So dust /water /shocks =pretty good test..
I'm definately old enough @32+vat ;)

The FORZ Looks like a tough little bugger

I would test by using it as my go to daily chores mod. By the sink doing dishes, outside in the garden if it was summer I would take it into the pool. Would be a great travel mod as well since its light, small & if I dropped it, it would be fine. It would also be a great building mod as it will be fine if juice drips on the mod. Just rinse & go.

I would test by using as a daily device as I’m constantly on the moving working both inside and outside and often dropping my devices.

Back
Top Bottom