What's new

Let's make the switch for a bright future

smoked for 40 years....moved into rented property and couldnt smoke indoors got sick of nipping out to the patio for a smoke so decided to buy a cheap £10 kit for indoors

went to vape shop and came out £90 lighter and had an istick a nauty and some 5 pawns juice and never smoked again this was about seven years ago

a week later I bought a coolfire iv and a kanger subtank and ive been subbing ever since

never caught shineyitus but have progressed and only use RTAs these days
Hi @cheltenham cat, thank you for sharing your story with us, and I'm very happy to see you've progressed step by step, hang in there, you're doing a great job.:shiny:

I quit using a smok pen. Wish i had had my zenith, would have been much more pleasant. Shame the pro version wasnt around when i bought it.

Wasnt that hard tho, actually. Most of it was me finally wanting to quit for real, but also not having to switch clothes all the time, hands and beard and car not smelling, not putting cigarette burns in everything, the cost, and cigs just have a dirtyness to them, not like clean vapor.

the $300 a month i save i consider income, since cigs were one of those 'cant live without' expenses in the budget

I dont have a single innokin mod, but that new kroma 217 looks nice.

I quit using a smok pen. Wish i had had my zenith, would have been much more pleasant. Shame the pro version wasnt around when i bought it.

Wasnt that hard tho, actually. Most of it was me finally wanting to quit for real, but also not having to switch clothes all the time, hands and beard and car not smelling, not putting cigarette burns in everything, the cost, and cigs just have a dirtyness to them, not like clean vapor.

the $300 a month i save i consider income, since cigs were one of those 'cant live without' expenses in the budget

I dont have a single innokin mod, but that new kroma 217 looks nice.
Right, that $300 can totally count as income. And Kroma 217 is one of innokin's best products, and we've received so many fantastic reviews about K217 after it released, you can give it a try, swear it won't let you down!;)

Right, that $300 can totally count as income. And Kroma 217 is one of innokin's best products, and we've received so many fantastic reviews about K217 after it released, you can give it a try, swear it won't let you down!;)
I can 100% agree, the Kroma 217 is a terrific mod. I have two of these and love them. I did a review a while ago @Jd_ on the Kroma 217 kit, if you ask @Innokin nicely they may link my review for you :D

Last edited:
Thank you @Richard Winter for such an informative and in depth review and thanks to @Innokin for sharing the review with us. Although a very good device it’s not for me as I’m strictly MTL vaper and continue looking at @Innokin for another suitable kit to suit my vaping needs many thanks.

Thank you @Richard Winter for such an informative and in depth review and thanks to @Innokin for sharing the review with us. Although a very good device it’s not for me as I’m strictly MTL vaper and continue looking at @Innokin for another suitable kit to suit my vaping needs many thanks.
Thanks @TP 72 for your kind comments and thanks @Innokin for sharing my review, I appreciate it.

You might want to take a look at the @Innokin Adept Zlide kit @TP 72 . I've not got one but heard good things about it and it's a MTL kit.

You might want to take a look at the @Innokin Adept Zlide kit @TP 72 . I've not got one but heard good things about it and it's a MTL kit.
Hi @Richard Winter thanks for the reply I’ve got an @Innokin Adept Zlide and a Kroma Z of which I have a Zlide tank on, they are both great kits and suit the way I vape and to be quite honest hard to beat. That’s why I am continuing to look at reviews seeing what’s good for MTL, I might even think about getting another Adept Zlide as it is well suited to me and a great reliable kit.

I can 100% agree, the Kroma 217 is a terrific mod. I have two of these and love them. I did a review a while ago @Jd_ on the Kroma 217 kit, if you ask @Innokin nicely they may link my review for you :D
Quick question, if u happen to know, when u set the wattage, does it display the voltage it will fire at on the screen also or only while the fire button is being pushed?

Back
Top Bottom