What's new

Let's make the switch for a bright future

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV,

We can see there are many new members joining the vaping family every day, together with Innokin, let's make the switch for a bright future. ;)

upload_2022-4-9_10-8-6.jpeg

How did you switch from smoking to vaping, what did you go through, and what kind of changes have you made after becoming a vaper?

Comment below and share your story with us! :friends:

Have a lovely weekend, guys!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Last edited:
Hi @Innokin, I started vaping mainly as my wife was very I’ll at the time and had to give up smoking. So One of her boys bought us a couple of vape pens for us to try after about a week we both stopped smoking, I wanted something different so tried a few different companies kits which I couldn’t get on with a one of the boys had your Adept Zlide so I bought one and love it then I got a Kroma Z which I now use with the 510 adapter and a Zlide tank very nice, and also the MVP kit which I got through your bus campaign. I have a couple of other devices which are spare but your products suit my style of vaping. Just keep making good quality gear. Many thanks.

Hi @Innokin, I started vaping mainly as my wife was very I’ll at the time and had to give up smoking. So One of her boys bought us a couple of vape pens for us to try after about a week we both stopped smoking, I wanted something different so tried a few different companies kits which I couldn’t get on with a one of the boys had your Adept Zlide so I bought one and love it then I got a Kroma Z which I now use with the 510 adapter and a Zlide tank very nice, and also the MVP kit which I got through your bus campaign. I have a couple of other devices which are spare but your products suit my style of vaping. Just keep making good quality gear. Many thanks.
Hi @TP 72, we are really glad to find you and your wife both stopped smoking, and we're so flatterd you choose Innokin for all this time. It is because of supporters like you that we are sure to keep creating stunning device!

I am a big fan of @Innokin products and will continue using them, they suit my style of vaping and I like the quality of them. Many thanks.

Hi @Innokin,Hi @innokin, I started vaping mainly as my wife was very I’ll at the time and had to give up smoking. So One of her boys bought us a couple of vape pens for us to try after about a week we both stopped smoking, I wanted something different so tried a few different companies kits which I couldn’t get on with a one of the boys had your Adept Zlide so I bought one and love it then I got a Kroma Z which I now use with the 510 adapter and a Zlide tank very nice, and also the MVP kit which I got through your bus campaign. I have a couple of other devices which are spare but your products suit my style of vaping. Just keep making good quality gear. Many thanks.
Hi @Innokin, I was a smoker for about 35yrs and tried many times to stop but was unsuccessful. 7.5yrs ago both my sons bought little pen vapes which they liked and I had a try of one of them. They began to nag me into getting one for myself.
I went to our local vape store and saw your Coolfire 1 with the iclear 30 and thought it looked really good. I bought it. That began my introduction into the world of vaping.
I vaped and smoked for the next 3 months or so with the intention of just cutting down the amount of cigarettes I was having. The more I vaped the more i enjoyed it and found I didnt enjoy smoking anymore.
Very shortly afterwards I stopped smoking altogether. Vaping was and still is the only thing that made me stop smoking. I then purchased your MPV with a iclear 30S and that was it, I was hooked.
Since that time my health has improved greatly, I've not had a cigarette in 7.5yrs, I own many many many different mods/pods/tanks etc. It changed my life for the better.
Vaping has become a passion of mine and I thank you as both the Coolfire 1 and MPV with the iclear 30 and 30S started it all off.

Hi @Innokin, I was a smoker for about 35yrs and tried many times to stop but was unsuccessful. 7.5yrs ago both my sons bought little pen vapes which they liked and I had a try of one of them. They began to nag me into getting one for myself.
I went to our local vape store and saw your Coolfire 1 with the iclear 30 and thought it looked really good. I bought it. That began my introduction into the world of vaping.
I vaped and smoked for the next 3 months or so with the intention of just cutting down the amount of cigarettes I was having. The more I vaped the more i enjoyed it and found I didnt enjoy smoking anymore.
Very shortly afterwards I stopped smoking altogether. Vaping was and still is the only thing that made me stop smoking. I then purchased your MPV with a iclear 30S and that was it, I was hooked.
Since that time my health has improved greatly, I've not had a cigarette in 7.5yrs, I own many many many different mods/pods/tanks etc. It changed my life for the better.
Vaping has become a passion of mine and I thank you as both the Coolfire 1 and MPV with the iclear 30 and 30S started it all off.
Well done mate, 7.5 years without a fag brilliant.

I smoked for almost 60 years my wife about the same so for us to give up smoking seems like a miracle. We both started vaping about 7 months ago and we love it she unfortunately likes the forbidden D ones but it’s stopped her smoking I find vaping a bit of a hobby so to me it’s solved two things. A it’s got me off fags and b it’s a great hobby win all round for us.

Hi Richard, it's great to see you here! And what you said was really touching for Innokin Coolfire 1 and MPV with the iclear 30 and 30S were your starter kit! It's like memory flash back for Innokin, and I am shocked and happy to see that you have stopped smoking for 7.5 years, Innokin is also very glad to be with you for so long! :tongue:

I smoked for almost 60 years my wife about the same so for us to give up smoking seems like a miracle. We both started vaping about 7 months ago and we love it she unfortunately likes the forbidden D ones but it’s stopped her smoking I find vaping a bit of a hobby so to me it’s solved two things. A it’s got me off fags and b it’s a great hobby win all round for us.
60 years! Wow, you guys are brilliant! And now you take that as a hobby, I believe your story will bring strength and encouragement to more people who want to quit smoking!

Back
Top Bottom