What's new

Innokin Teams Up with Surgevapor – An E-cig WITHOUT Coil.

I've got one of these en route to me for review so I'll let you all know what I think and I'll smash a pod apart so we can see what's inside.

I've got one of these en route to me for review so I'll let you all know what I think and I'll smash a pod apart so we can see what's inside.

Look forward to your thoughts on this one FM. Also look forward to Hammertime.

Your a gentleman @ForestMagpie l will look forward to your review. I’ve read one review and they didn’t seem to rate it very highly so you’re opinion will be very welcome. Cheers.

Interested in hearing what you think @ForestMagpie.

I am trying it just now with the Blueberry Ice pod. I like the device but find the cool icy/menthol effect of the juice is all I get in my mouth. Hope you will try other flavours.

Hi @Innokin team, are there any plans to develop a refillable pod for the new Surgevapor device?
It would be interesting if you do. Thanks.
Thank you for letting us know. I will report to the concerned departments and see if the refillable Surge Pod can be introduced in near future!

Looking forward to the ForestMagpie review.
Will only be interested if it comes with refillable pods in the future

Back
Top Bottom