What's new

Innokin Teams Up with Surgevapor – An E-cig WITHOUT Coil.

Yes I have to agree, I wouldn’t buy it only being able to buy pre filled pods. That would only appeal to a limited market. Hello @Innokin lets have pods we can fill with our own choice of eliquid then it will have a wider customer appeal.

Yes I have to agree, I wouldn’t buy it only being able to buy pre filled pods. That would only appeal to a limited market. Hello @Innokin lets have pods we can fill with our own choice of eliquid then it will have a wider customer appeal.
One can only assume as it's new technology they are trying it out with prefilled pods to see what the reaction will be. Knowing Innokin, it probably wont be long before they include a fillable variant.

Hopefully they will do as it could be a game changer.

I for one would certainly love to do a direct comparison with my e-liquid in it to see if and what the differences would be in terms of flavor and vapor.

Hi @Innokin team, are there any plans to develop a refillable pod for the new Surgevapor device?
It would be interesting if you do. Thanks.

Looks interesting and will be watching the development of the idea.

Unrefilable pod capacity 1.8ml for around eight quid,,not for me.

Presumably this kit is aimed at those switching from smoking to vaping which is great but it is probably unlikely to appeal to seasoned vapers other than out of curiosity. The pods aren't refillable and therefore are disposable but it would be interesting to know how long the ultrasonic gizmo in it lasts compared to a coil.

Presumably this kit is aimed at those switching from smoking to vaping which is great but it is probably unlikely to appeal to seasoned vapers other than out of curiosity. The pods aren't refillable and therefore are disposable but it would be interesting to know how long the ultrasonic gizmo in it lasts compared to a coil.

The ultrasonic gizmo is really interesting and it's working life I'm guessing could be quite long, main thing for me is the health aspect it does look like it could be cleaner way of vaping.

Back
Top Bottom