What's new

Innokin Proton Mini & Ajax Tank - 120W Compact Vaporizer - Power Up!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!

We are glad to tell you guys that the Proton mini has been released already!
proton_mini_ajax_kit_j.jpg

Power Up with the Innokin Proton-mini and Ajax Tank! Ultra-Fast!

Click the side-fire bar and the advanced Proton chip-set heats coils near instantaneously.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_b.jpg

Enjoy incredible bursts of flavor and vapor from your favorite eliquids with the Ajax tank’s next generation Plexus-3D Matrix coils.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_d.jpg

Power users will love the advanced functions including temperature control, custom TCR, custom Wattage Curve, Bypass Mode, 3 Coil Memory Slots to save your favorite settings and more.

Power up! The 3400mAh internal battery lasts longer and is charged fast with 2Amp Quick charge. The Proton-mini has and a full range of proven integrated safety protections including over-heat, over-discharge and short-circuit.

The Proton-mini has a large and colorful 1.45'' TFT screen and is easy to operate via the joystick and intuitive and full featured menu system.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_f_a.jpg

Customize your Proton-mini colors and graphics! Choose from 6 great Theme Colors and upload your own graphics or custom message to the Screensaver displayed during dim-time or on a non-stop loop.

Available in 6 unique and amazing designs the Proton-mini packs advanced 120Watt vaping in a powerful hand-held vaporizer.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_h_a.jpg

proton_mini_ajax_kit_i_a.jpg

Power up and enjoy with the Innokin Proton-mini and Ajax!

What's your opinions on this new Proton Mini?
Welcome to comment below!

Have a nice day!

Hi POTV!

We are glad to tell you guys that the Proton mini has been released already!
proton_mini_ajax_kit_j.jpg

Power Up with the Innokin Proton-mini and Ajax Tank! Ultra-Fast!

Click the side-fire bar and the advanced Proton chip-set heats coils near instantaneously.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_b.jpg

Enjoy incredible bursts of flavor and vapor from your favorite eliquids with the Ajax tank’s next generation Plexus-3D Matrix coils.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_d.jpg

Power users will love the advanced functions including temperature control, custom TCR, custom Wattage Curve, Bypass Mode, 3 Coil Memory Slots to save your favorite settings and more.

Power up! The 3400mAh internal battery lasts longer and is charged fast with 2Amp Quick charge. The Proton-mini has and a full range of proven integrated safety protections including over-heat, over-discharge and short-circuit.

The Proton-mini has a large and colorful 1.45'' TFT screen and is easy to operate via the joystick and intuitive and full featured menu system.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_f_a.jpg

Customize your Proton-mini colors and graphics! Choose from 6 great Theme Colors and upload your own graphics or custom message to the Screensaver displayed during dim-time or on a non-stop loop.

Available in 6 unique and amazing designs the Proton-mini packs advanced 120Watt vaping in a powerful hand-held vaporizer.
proton_mini_ajax_kit_h_a.jpg

proton_mini_ajax_kit_i_a.jpg

Power up and enjoy with the Innokin Proton-mini and Ajax!

What's your opinions on this new Proton Mini?
Welcome to comment below!

Have a nice day!
Looks nice enough, good wattage range for most. I like mods with built in batteries.

Looks nice enough, good wattage range for most. I like mods with built in batteries.
Yes, always been a fan of the fact innokin held out so long and kept as many mods as possible with internal batteries with end user safety in mind.
I've said it before, but my coolfire's are still working well, many year's after first use.

Yes, always been a fan of the fact innokin held out so long and kept as many mods as possible with internal batteries with end user safety in mind.
I've said it before, but my coolfire's are still working well, many year's after first use.
Yeah mate, my Kroma A that came with a Crios tank is still going strong and holds a good charge. Had a Coolfire, black racing stripe one, misses killed it with a water bottle and the lid not done up tight in her bag.

Back
Top Bottom